Indeed, as the world’s largest wooden sailing yacht currently on the water, she brings together the historic styling of Indonesia with all of the standout features a guest would expect from a modern motor yacht.
Besides being beautifully and appropriately designed, LAMIMA also comes with an on board dive instructor and the necessary gear to get out and discover the underwater charms of Komodo.
With a vast foredeck complete with a dedicated massage table, guests will be able to enjoy the unique scenery of the cruising grounds whilst enjoying the kinds of wellness treatments local to the area.
Whilst the main deck is left exposed for guests to enjoy a spot of sunbathing, there is optional bimini shading on the main deck to provide the most comfortable alfresco dining experience possible.
Totally inviting, the interior of the superyacht has been inspired by Asian design and features a series of traditional portholes to provide an abundance of natural light in both the communal and guest spaces.
Accommodating a total of 14 guests across 7 cabins, LAMIMA features 5 double staterooms and 2 twins, making her ideal for either a party of friends or a family.
Perfectly suited to the waters of Komodo, superyacht LAMIMA is the ideal choice for charter guests looking to enjoy an exotic Easter this year
Taking its name from the iconic dragons which populate the island, Komodo has become the charter destination of choice amongst intrepid explorers eager to see the best the world has to offer.
Far less populated than many regions across the globe, Komodo and its surrounding waters form a tranquil and disturbed paradise best enjoyed from the comfort of a superyacht such as LAMIMA.
Home to one of the few pink sand beaches, and enjoying a varied marine life easily observable thanks to an enhanced underwater visibility, the island offers the very best to both scuba divers and sunbathers, as well as everyone in between.
To learn even more about these endlessly fascinating cruising grounds, be sure to read our feature on the Five Best Dive Sites in the Komodo National Park as well as our list of 5 Reasons to Visit Komodo on a Luxury Yacht Charter.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.