Indeed, as the world’s largest wooden sailing yacht currently on the water, she brings together the historic styling of Indonesia with all of the standout features a guest would expect from a modern motor yacht.
Besides being beautifully and appropriately designed, LAMIMA also comes with an on board dive instructor and the necessary gear to get out and discover the underwater charms of Komodo.
With a vast foredeck complete with a dedicated massage table, guests will be able to enjoy the unique scenery of the cruising grounds whilst enjoying the kinds of wellness treatments local to the area.
Whilst the main deck is left exposed for guests to enjoy a spot of sunbathing, there is optional bimini shading on the main deck to provide the most comfortable alfresco dining experience possible.
Totally inviting, the interior of the superyacht has been inspired by Asian design and features a series of traditional portholes to provide an abundance of natural light in both the communal and guest spaces.
Accommodating a total of 14 guests across 7 cabins, LAMIMA features 5 double staterooms and 2 twins, making her ideal for either a party of friends or a family.
Perfectly suited to the waters of Komodo, superyacht LAMIMA is the ideal choice for charter guests looking to enjoy an exotic Easter this year
Taking its name from the iconic dragons which populate the island, Komodo has become the charter destination of choice amongst intrepid explorers eager to see the best the world has to offer.
Far less populated than many regions across the globe, Komodo and its surrounding waters form a tranquil and disturbed paradise best enjoyed from the comfort of a superyacht such as LAMIMA.
Home to one of the few pink sand beaches, and enjoying a varied marine life easily observable thanks to an enhanced underwater visibility, the island offers the very best to both scuba divers and sunbathers, as well as everyone in between.
To learn even more about these endlessly fascinating cruising grounds, be sure to read our feature on the Five Best Dive Sites in the Komodo National Park as well as our list of 5 Reasons to Visit Komodo on a Luxury Yacht Charter.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed