Launched in 2004 by Dutch shipyard Hakvoort, Amica Mea is a superb platform for exploring the glittering cruising grounds of the West Mediterranean; and she is sure to be even more alluring now that she has emerged with a fresh refit.
Boasting brand new modern amenities and a number of upgrades and enhancements, she will ensure her guests are suitably relaxed and entertained on their superyacht vacation.
While no photos are yet available of the motor yacht’s new interiors, it is expected they will be contemporary, while maximising natural light and achieving an airy overall feeling.
The superyacht is home to plenty of stand-out facilities, including a sundeck jacuzzi, wet bar and a variety of lounging options for basking in the Mediterranean sun. Guests are offered two alfresco dining spots, each of them providing beautiful views over the surroundings, and barbecue on the sundeck for enjoying freshly grilled meals.
Boasting modern amenities and a number of upgrades, she will ensure her guests are suitably relaxed and entertained.
In the evenings, the skylounge is well-suited to social gatherings and entertainment. A bar is found to port and a games table will ensure hours of fun. Meanwhile a drop-down cinema screen will provide highly enjoyable movie nights at sea.
Opportunities to be active are almost limitless on luxury yacht Amica Mea, with gym equipment and a vast selection of water toys and accessories. Charter guests of all ages will love playing with Jet-Skis, kayaks and paddleboards, and a selection of inflatable hand are on hand for more relaxed water fun.
Spacious accommodation is provided for 11 guests across five cabins, including a full beam master suite.
On a private yacht charter around the West Mediterranean, guests can expect to see iconic destinations along the Amalfi Coast such as Capri and Positano, as well as the sparkling skyline of South of France destinations including Monaco and Antibes.
Alongside history-steeped coastal villages and glitzy yachting hubs, there are plenty of secluded coves and quiet bays to drop anchor and make memories to last a lifetime.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.