Delivered from Trinity Yachts in 2012, Lady Sara was swiftly shortlisted for a number of prestigious awards thanks to her wealth of luxury features and Evan K Marshall designed interior.
Full of bespoke furnishings and even a hand-painted mural in the skylounge, both the private and communal spaces offer a superbly refined setting for a private charter vacation for up to 12 guests across 6 cabins.
Fusing art deco styling with pearlised lacquer, the main salon is wholly unique and inviting, with a broad sofa providing just the thing for some intimate lounging following a day out on the water.
A little further aft, the formal dining space masterfully contrasts the more casual alfresco arrangements out on the exterior and enjoys the same flow of natural light as the main salon.
Striking a much more playful tone, the silver skylounge is framed by a striking piece of pop art and the large retractable television screen allows the entire party to gather together for a movie night.
As well as including a generously proportioned master suite complete with a private office, superyacht Lady Sara also features 4 double staterooms and a convertible twin.
Primed for unsurpassed entertainment and luxury living, superyacht Lady Sara is ideal for winter charter vacations
The exterior of Lady Sara is just as full of possibilities as the interior, with the extensive sundeck complemented by seating towards the bow and a broad swim platform stretching off the aft.
For those who prefer to take in their surroundings from the comfort of a Jacuzzi, the spacious tub situated at the fore of the sundeck couldn’t be better positioned.
When it comes to refreshment, the full-size bar beneath an awning amidships enjoys the addition of stalls to allow everyone to kick back and unwind whilst at-anchor.
Equipped with a collection of Jetskis, kayaks, seabobs, and fishing gear, charter guests are also able to properly get the most out of their cruising grounds whilst away on vacation.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y Lady Sara, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts which are available for charter in the Caribbean.
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...