Delivered from the Croatian shipyard Brodosplit in 2015, KATINA is a motor yacht perfectly suited to her native waters. Indeed, her wide range of features and amenities are no doubt best enjoyed when island-hopping along the Dalmatian Coast.
Specifically, her large Jacuzzi, extended sunpads, and variety of alfresco dining spaces lend themselves superbly to the Mediterranean paradise. What’s more, once the sun goes down, the abundance of disco lighting on the sundeck allows charter guests to party in style.
An RYA-approved watersports centre, KATINA also offers guests the chance to get out on the water and enjoy themselves with jet skis, kayaks, and paddleboards. For the more relaxed members of the party, there is also an assembly of fishing equipment, and for the more playful, a large inflatable water slide which can be attached to the sundeck.
Styled by Turkish designer Ali Getz, the interior of luxury yacht KATINA is replete with high-gloss walnut finishings and a number of gentle monochrome patterns to produce a truly inviting atmosphere in both the communal and guest spaces.
Made up of two giant sofas and a circular table, the main salon is connected to the formal dining area thanks to a well-appointed open-plan layout. What this means, of course, is that guests are able to easily socialise with one another to the tones of a self-playing grand piano- a setup which cannot be praised enough for its luxurious simplicity.
Another standout attraction of KATINA is the fully-equipped gymnasium and sauna which are on hand to provide all of the wellness treatments necessary to enjoy a memorable vacation on the water.
Interestingly, all six of KATINA’s cabins are situated on the main deck, with two master suites occupying the forward section of the yacht whilst four VIP staterooms are found along the port and starboard sides. No doubt the most defining feature of the accommodation is the retractable balconies attached to each of the cabins, an addition which ultimately allows charter guests to enjoy breakfast and coffee whilst overlooking the ocean.
Altogether, M/Y KATINA is capable of sleeping up to 12 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
Beautifully designed and thoughtfully laid out, superyacht KATINA is perfect for Mediterranean charter vacations
In order to find out more information regarding M/Y KATINA, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts which are available for charter in Croatia.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed