Following a change of ownership and a full-scale refit, Palumbo's 40m (131') motor yacht KATIA is in turnkey condition ready to rejoin the charter fleet.
Sporty lines meet high-volume interiors in KATIA, a high-performance yacht that forms part of the Sport 40 MY Hybrid range from Italian yard Columbus.
Formerly known as K, KATIA now has a beautiful new name to match her fresh new look and updated list of amenities.
The motor yacht is a sleek and stylish option for a crewed yacht charter in the Mediterranean next year, with veritable eco-credentials and accommodation for up to 10 guests in five cabins.
Interiors come courtesy of Hot Lab, but be aware that new photos will be available soon to showcase her new look.
Luxury yacht KATIA now has a beautiful new name to match her fresh new look and updated list of amenities.
The motor yacht has plenty of space to entertain and relax on the interior, with a generous, light-illuminated main salon with large windows and an unfolding balcony. This modern touch creates a lovely setting to sit back and soak up the sea views while still feeling entirely connected to the interior.
Pale cream walls, integrated lighting panels and a slate and champagne colour palette add to the bright ambience, and there is a sizeable sofa, low coffee table, large TV screen and formal dining all located here.
Pale cream walls, integrated lighting panels and a slate and champagne colour palette add to the bright ambience.
There is a second indoor-outdoor lounge area on the upper deck, which is perfectly well-suited to evening cocktails watching the sun set. Crowning the yacht there is an intimate skylounge with a large TV screen, making it ideal for movie nights at sea.
Accommodation comprises a full-beam master on the main deck, alongside 4 cabins on the lower deck which includes a convertible VIP stateroom. Her flexible cabin arrangement makes her ideal for family yacht charter vacations.
Her flexible cabin arrangement makes her ideal for family yacht charter vacations.
Opportunities to entertain continue on the exterior. The yacht has a notably large beach club at sea level, with a bar and lounging area that extends onto the unfolding swim platform.
The sundeck plays host to a well-appointed space with sunloungers, alfresco dining, a lounge area, bar and as the piece de resistance there is also a sleek jacuzzi located forward.
The foredeck volunteers an alternative spot to relax, unwind and soak up the views from the comfort of sofa seating.
The yacht has a notably large beach club at sea level, with a bar and lounging area that extends onto the unfolding swim platform.
If you're interested in finding out more about chartering M/Y KATIA, please get in touch with a yacht charter broker.
It's never too early to make a booking in the busy Mediterranean; but if you're looking to escape sooner rather than later, you can take a look at all luxury charter yachts in the Caribbean.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed