Part of Benetti’s popular Golden Bay series, JO is an exquisite example of a charter yacht designed to go above and beyond for her guests.
With her timeless interiors, sharp good looks and wealth of on-board facilities, she was a worthy winner of the crown for ‘Best Family Charter Yacht’ at the 2011 World Superyacht Awards.
Set-up to accommodate every member of the charter party, the sweeping sun deck is primed for basking under the Caribbean sun. A spa pool and wet bar are well-appointed in the middle of the space, alongside a relaxed seating area arranged around an elegant table.
On the aft portion of the sundeck, a raised platform boasts a selection of sunloungers; while forward, guests will find a shaded spread of sunpads encased by steel bulwarks, creating an ideal setting for children to play and adults to relax.
She was a worthy winner of the crown for ‘Best Family Charter Yacht’ at the 2011 World Superyacht Awards
Opportunities to unwind alfresco continue on the upper and main decks, where guests will find plenty of dedicated sofa seating. The main deck aft volunteers a charming dining set-up, which provides shade from the sun without compromising panoramic vistas over the beautiful scenery.
Further adding to her allure, the motor yacht benefits from a treasure chest of water toys, ensuring the aquamarine oceans and their resplendent wildlife can be enjoyed to the fullest on a private yacht charter. Resident windsurf and kitesurf instructors are on hand to help guests get to grips with the equipment, while a Waverunner, waterslide and various inflatable toys will keep charterers entertained for hours.
Stepping inside, guests will be wowed by the motor yacht’s interior styling by Zuretti, who have created a sophisticated ambience with limed oak and glossy cherrywood, gently balanced by comfortable and inviting social spaces and cabins.
Guests can enjoy movie nights in the games room, and then, once the younger members of the charter party are asleep, head up to the skylounge. Here, the jukebox and the bar create glamorous party vibes.
Stepping inside, guests will be wowed by the motor yacht’s interior styling by Zuretti.
At the end of the day, guests can retreat to one of six cabins, which are arranged across one master, two double, two twin suites and one convertible. In total, the luxury yacht sleeps 12.
Around the Caribbean, guests can expect to encounter sun-drenched islands, golden-sand beaches and seaside towns heaving with colourful culture.
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.
- Monaco Yacht Show 2019 announces superyacht line-upRunning between 25 - 28 September, Monaco’s Port Hercules marina will be alive with activity as a stellar fleet of yach...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- VIDEO: Superyacht ‘Here Comes the Sun’ in the British Virgin Islands Amels’ 83m/272ft superyacht ‘Here Comes the Sun’ was spotted enjoying some tropical sun in the British Virgin Islands e...
- Megayacht TRANQUILITY joins the yacht charter fleetFormerly known as superyacht EQUANIMITY, the 92m/300ft motor yacht TRANQUILITY has become available for private yacht c...
- VIDEO: Superyacht ‘Lady S’ enjoys the waters of PortofinoIn a brand new video, drone footage gives us a closer look at one of the most exciting recent additions to the charter ...