Delivered in May last year by Sunrise Yachts, IRIMARI announced her arrival onto the charter market just six months ago and clearly made a big impression at 2016’s MYBA Charter Show.
Voted for by brokers in attendance, the award reflects the popularity and prestige of this new addition to the global charter fleet.
The motor yacht’s graceful lines and balanced proportions are the work of the renowned Espen Oeino and, across her six decks, she promises an ideal combination of spectacular living spaces, luxury amenities and extraordinary comfort.
Attendees at the show were wowed by her stunning bleached-oak and copper-strip interior, styled by Germany’s Focus Yacht Design, as well as her long list of amenities. These include a large spa pool and Jacuzzi, a cinema lounge and a convertible water-level beach club.
There are, of course, ample alfresco areas in which to dine, relax and socialise, including side balconies, and an extremely stylish sundeck bar and lounge.
Likewise, the sophisticated staterooms provide the perfect retreat for charter guests. A stunning full-beam master suite with full-length portholes, a private office and a hot tub is joined by a VIP suite, two double cabins and two twin cabins.
This enables luxury yacht IRIMARI to sleep up to 12 guests on a yacht charter.
Voted for by brokers in attendance, the award represents the popularity and prestige of this new addition to the charter fleet
Among the health and well-being benefits are a Finnish sauna and a well-equipped gymnasium, which opens onto a terrace overlooking the sea. Plus there is a vast selection of the latest water toys to enjoy on board.
For further information, please contact your preferred charter broker.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new M/Y O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...