Superyacht IRIMARI Wins Top Award at MYBA Charter Show
Delivered in May last year by Sunrise Yachts, IRIMARI announced her arrival onto the charter market just six months ago and clearly made a big impression at 2016’s MYBA Charter Show.
Voted for by brokers in attendance, the award reflects the popularity and prestige of this new addition to the global charter fleet.
The motor yacht’s graceful lines and balanced proportions are the work of the renowned Espen Oeino and, across her six decks, she promises an ideal combination of spectacular living spaces, luxury amenities and extraordinary comfort.
Attendees at the show were wowed by her stunning bleached-oak and copper-strip interior, styled by Germany’s Focus Yacht Design, as well as her long list of amenities. These include a large spa pool and Jacuzzi, a cinema lounge and a convertible water-level beach club.
There are, of course, ample alfresco areas in which to dine, relax and socialise, including side balconies, and an extremely stylish sundeck bar and lounge.
Likewise, the sophisticated staterooms provide the perfect retreat for charter guests. A stunning full-beam master suite with full-length portholes, a private office and a hot tub is joined by a VIP suite, two double cabins and two twin cabins.
This enables luxury yacht IRIMARI to sleep up to 12 guests on a yacht charter.
Voted for by brokers in attendance, the award represents the popularity and prestige of this new addition to the charter fleet
Among the health and well-being benefits are a Finnish sauna and a well-equipped gymnasium, which opens onto a terrace overlooking the sea. Plus there is a vast selection of the latest water toys to enjoy on board.
For further information, please contact your preferred charter broker.
More Yacht Information
Irimari Yacht For Charter
63m Sunrise Yachts, 2015
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...