Delivered in May last year by Sunrise Yachts, IRIMARI announced her arrival onto the charter market just six months ago and clearly made a big impression at 2016’s MYBA Charter Show.
Voted for by brokers in attendance, the award reflects the popularity and prestige of this new addition to the global charter fleet.
The motor yacht’s graceful lines and balanced proportions are the work of the renowned Espen Oeino and, across her six decks, she promises an ideal combination of spectacular living spaces, luxury amenities and extraordinary comfort.
Attendees at the show were wowed by her stunning bleached-oak and copper-strip interior, styled by Germany’s Focus Yacht Design, as well as her long list of amenities. These include a large spa pool and Jacuzzi, a cinema lounge and a convertible water-level beach club.
There are, of course, ample alfresco areas in which to dine, relax and socialise, including side balconies, and an extremely stylish sundeck bar and lounge.
Likewise, the sophisticated staterooms provide the perfect retreat for charter guests. A stunning full-beam master suite with full-length portholes, a private office and a hot tub is joined by a VIP suite, two double cabins and two twin cabins.
This enables luxury yacht IRIMARI to sleep up to 12 guests on a yacht charter.
Voted for by brokers in attendance, the award represents the popularity and prestige of this new addition to the charter fleet
Among the health and well-being benefits are a Finnish sauna and a well-equipped gymnasium, which opens onto a terrace overlooking the sea. Plus there is a vast selection of the latest water toys to enjoy on board.
For further information, please contact your preferred charter broker.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...
- New M/Y ‘Liquid Sky’ Joins Global Charter FleetThe newly launched 47m/154ft motor yacht ‘Liquid Sky’ is the latest addition to the charter market and will be availabl...
- Charter Yacht SKYLER Wins ‘Best of the Best’ AwardStorming to victory at an awards ceremony hosted by the Robb Report China last week, the 38m/125ft motor yacht SKYLER w...
- Where Can I Charter In The Caribbean This Winter?As the Caribbean returns to its historic glory following weather complications earlier this year, we provide a fresh up...
- 10 Of The Best Brand New Yachts To Charter In 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best brand new superyachts in 2018.
- 6 Brand New Charter Yachts To Look Out For In 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...