Delivered in May last year by Sunrise Yachts, IRIMARI announced her arrival onto the charter market just six months ago and clearly made a big impression at 2016’s MYBA Charter Show.
Voted for by brokers in attendance, the award reflects the popularity and prestige of this new addition to the global charter fleet.
The motor yacht’s graceful lines and balanced proportions are the work of the renowned Espen Oeino and, across her six decks, she promises an ideal combination of spectacular living spaces, luxury amenities and extraordinary comfort.
Attendees at the show were wowed by her stunning bleached-oak and copper-strip interior, styled by Germany’s Focus Yacht Design, as well as her long list of amenities. These include a large spa pool and Jacuzzi, a cinema lounge and a convertible water-level beach club.
There are, of course, ample alfresco areas in which to dine, relax and socialise, including side balconies, and an extremely stylish sundeck bar and lounge.
Likewise, the sophisticated staterooms provide the perfect retreat for charter guests. A stunning full-beam master suite with full-length portholes, a private office and a hot tub is joined by a VIP suite, two double cabins and two twin cabins.
This enables luxury yacht IRIMARI to sleep up to 12 guests on a yacht charter.
Voted for by brokers in attendance, the award represents the popularity and prestige of this new addition to the charter fleet
Among the health and well-being benefits are a Finnish sauna and a well-equipped gymnasium, which opens onto a terrace overlooking the sea. Plus there is a vast selection of the latest water toys to enjoy on board.
For further information, please contact your preferred charter broker.
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...