Following an impressive refit last year, the 52m/171ft motor yacht GRAVITAS is offering an unmissable rate reduction for January and February charters in Florida, the Caribbean and Bahamas.
Reducing its weekly rate from $230,000 to $195,000, there has never been a better time to experience the luxuries of GRAVITAS as well as some of the world’s most beautiful waters.
Conceived as a yacht capable of worldwide cruising, GRAVITAS houses its impressive list of features inside a timeless exterior.
With an emphasis on the private nature of chartering, the yacht includes a 1,200 square foot ‘Private Sanctuary’ on the main deck which is more of an apartment than a stateroom.
Offering a degree of privacy unlike any other yacht, GRAVITAS is unquestionably the ideal choice for the discerning client looking to explore the Caribbean in undisturbed quiet
Perfect for the waters she's situated in, GRAVITAS also offers guests diving equipment in order to get the absolute most out of the marine life on offer.
Indeed, this offer is particularly worthy of consideration due to the climate of the Caribbean during the first two months of the year. With highs which make for comfortable rather than oppressive heat, guests will be able to enjoy the beginning of the dry season in exceptional style.
After a day taking in the sights and sun of these regions, guests are amply provided for with sleek dining and bar areas to unwind in.
The finishes to the interior perfectly complement the classic colour scheme, with darker tones conjuring up a truly intimate setting in the social spaces.
In the suites, guests are afforded total privacy with a range of beautiful light woods setting a tranquil ambience. Benefitting from its recent refit, these suites are equal parts welcoming and relaxing.
Not only does GRAVITAS take good care of its guests indoors, but also treats them to an extensive sundeck complete with an on deck Jacuzzi.
Impeccably maintained and complete with a dynamic crew, GRAVITAS is exceptionally seaworthy and prepared for the highest of luxury charters.
Capable of accomodating and entertaining a party of up to 12 guests with an equally sized crew, the superyacht is well regarded in the community.
To take advantage of this unprecedented offer, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all superyachts available for charter in the Caribbean.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed