Following an impressive refit last year, the 52m/171ft motor yacht GRAVITAS is offering an unmissable rate reduction for January and February charters in Florida, the Caribbean and Bahamas.
Reducing its weekly rate from $230,000 to $195,000, there has never been a better time to experience the luxuries of GRAVITAS as well as some of the world’s most beautiful waters.
Conceived as a yacht capable of worldwide cruising, GRAVITAS houses its impressive list of features inside a timeless exterior.
With an emphasis on the private nature of chartering, the yacht includes a 1,200 square foot ‘Private Sanctuary’ on the main deck which is more of an apartment than a stateroom.
Offering a degree of privacy unlike any other yacht, GRAVITAS is unquestionably the ideal choice for the discerning client looking to explore the Caribbean in undisturbed quiet
Perfect for the waters she's situated in, GRAVITAS also offers guests diving equipment in order to get the absolute most out of the marine life on offer.
Indeed, this offer is particularly worthy of consideration due to the climate of the Caribbean during the first two months of the year. With highs which make for comfortable rather than oppressive heat, guests will be able to enjoy the beginning of the dry season in exceptional style.
After a day taking in the sights and sun of these regions, guests are amply provided for with sleek dining and bar areas to unwind in.
The finishes to the interior perfectly complement the classic colour scheme, with darker tones conjuring up a truly intimate setting in the social spaces.
In the suites, guests are afforded total privacy with a range of beautiful light woods setting a tranquil ambience. Benefitting from its recent refit, these suites are equal parts welcoming and relaxing.
Not only does GRAVITAS take good care of its guests indoors, but also treats them to an extensive sundeck complete with an on deck Jacuzzi.
Impeccably maintained and complete with a dynamic crew, GRAVITAS is exceptionally seaworthy and prepared for the highest of luxury charters.
Capable of accomodating and entertaining a party of up to 12 guests with an equally sized crew, the superyacht is well regarded in the community.
To take advantage of this unprecedented offer, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all superyachts available for charter in the Caribbean.
- M/Y 'SERENITAS II' Delivered and Open For CharterNewly delivered, the 32m/105ft motor yacht ‘SERENITAS II’ is now available for charter in the sublime cruising grounds ...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y AIR Shows Off New Look After Major RefitFormerly known as QM of London, the 50m/164ft superyacht AIR has emerged from an extensive refurbishment with a fresh n...
- S/Y 'In Love' Now Available For CharterAvailable from 1st August, the 36m/117ft sailing yacht ‘In Love’ will be open for charter in the remarkable cruising gr...
- Feadship Superyacht HASNA DeliveredDesigned in partnership with a well-experienced charterer, the 73m/240ft motor yacht HASNA was delivered from Feadship ...
- World's Largest Superyacht REV Available To CharterSet to become the world's largest superyacht in terms of both length and gross tonnage (GT), the 182m/596ft motor yacht...