Refit earlier this year, Grand Ocean has all the look and feel of a brand new motor yacht. Indeed, from the beautifully refreshed sundeck to the thoughtfully updated interior, guests are sure to appreciate the surroundings on offer.
Particularly appropriate for the waters of Greece, the generously sized exterior and large collection of water toys and tenders ensure that guests are able to get the most out of their destination.
Boasting a number of unique features, Grand Ocean even includes a sundeck with a glass partition which looks into the formal dining area below. Not only this, but an aquarium has been positioned between the pool and dining area to make things even more impressive, with a live coral reef and colourful fish providing a beautiful backdrop for guests to enjoy when tucking into a meal.
Another communal highlight found in the interior is the quietly furnished main salon which sets a calming tone for guests to settle down to after they’re done discovering their cruising grounds.
With a dedicated owner’s suite on offer for the principal charter guest, there is also the opportunity for those on board to enjoy a private lounge and hairdressing salon.
Blending performance and style to create a perfect harmony, superyacht Grand Ocean offers an unforgettable charter experience
The exterior of luxury yacht Grand Ocean couldn’t be better equipped, with her large swimming pool and Jacuzzi providing two areas sure to keep guests cool in the summer sun.
An abundance of sun loungers have also been tactfully positioned to provide plenty of options when it comes to taking in the warmth and the views on offer.
It should also be pointed out that the general layout of the exterior means that guests are able to take evening strolls from the stern to the bow, enjoying sunsets in only the most outstanding of fashions.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed