Refit earlier this year, Grand Ocean has all the look and feel of a brand new motor yacht. Indeed, from the beautifully refreshed sundeck to the thoughtfully updated interior, guests are sure to appreciate the surroundings on offer.
Particularly appropriate for the waters of Greece, the generously sized exterior and large collection of water toys and tenders ensure that guests are able to get the most out of their destination.
Boasting a number of unique features, Grand Ocean even includes a sundeck with a glass partition which looks into the formal dining area below. Not only this, but an aquarium has been positioned between the pool and dining area to make things even more impressive, with a live coral reef and colourful fish providing a beautiful backdrop for guests to enjoy when tucking into a meal.
Another communal highlight found in the interior is the quietly furnished main salon which sets a calming tone for guests to settle down to after they’re done discovering their cruising grounds.
With a dedicated owner’s suite on offer for the principal charter guest, there is also the opportunity for those on board to enjoy a private lounge and hairdressing salon.
Blending performance and style to create a perfect harmony, superyacht Grand Ocean offers an unforgettable charter experience
The exterior of luxury yacht Grand Ocean couldn’t be better equipped, with her large swimming pool and Jacuzzi providing two areas sure to keep guests cool in the summer sun.
An abundance of sun loungers have also been tactfully positioned to provide plenty of options when it comes to taking in the warmth and the views on offer.
It should also be pointed out that the general layout of the exterior means that guests are able to take evening strolls from the stern to the bow, enjoying sunsets in only the most outstanding of fashions.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...