Indeed, with her well-appointed exterior and refreshing interior forming the perfect balance for the very best in luxury living on the water, GLADIUS is perfect for friends and families in need of a getaway.
Making her particularly appropriate for Croatia, she comes with a large sundeck Jacuzzi to cool off in, a comfortably furnished main salon to socialise in, and a wealth of water toys to be entertained by.
Fresh with new teak decking installed earlier this year, the outdoor living spaces on board GLADIUS are sure to amaze charter guests keen on soaking up the sun.
More specifically, the sheer abundance of furnishings allow guests to decide for themselves where to best take in their surroundings whilst doing so in style.
The newly installed Jacuzzi is also another standout feature of the exterior, with the nearby BBQ grill allowing guests to enjoy appropriately summertime cuisine.
Complete with removable sun-protection shades, the sundeck can be easily transformed into a cool environment for when guests need a little more tranquility.
Equipped with all of the latest luxuries, superyacht GLADIUS is the perfect choice for discovering Croatia this summer
Complete with a dedicated media room, luxury yacht GLADIUS is able to host memorable movie nights, with refreshments being conveniently served throughout screenings.
The open plan layout of the main salon also means that guests can choose to dine in a more formal setting when they aren’t taking advantage of the alfresco options out on the exterior.
With a total of 5 guest cabins on offer, including an outstanding master cabin for the principal charterer to enjoy, M/Y GLADIUS is capable of accommodating up to 10 guests whilst being used for a private yacht charter vacation.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed