Indeed, with her well-appointed exterior and refreshing interior forming the perfect balance for the very best in luxury living on the water, GLADIUS is perfect for friends and families in need of a getaway.
Making her particularly appropriate for Croatia, she comes with a large sundeck Jacuzzi to cool off in, a comfortably furnished main salon to socialise in, and a wealth of water toys to be entertained by.
Fresh with new teak decking installed earlier this year, the outdoor living spaces on board GLADIUS are sure to amaze charter guests keen on soaking up the sun.
More specifically, the sheer abundance of furnishings allow guests to decide for themselves where to best take in their surroundings whilst doing so in style.
The newly installed Jacuzzi is also another standout feature of the exterior, with the nearby BBQ grill allowing guests to enjoy appropriately summertime cuisine.
Complete with removable sun-protection shades, the sundeck can be easily transformed into a cool environment for when guests need a little more tranquility.
Equipped with all of the latest luxuries, superyacht GLADIUS is the perfect choice for discovering Croatia this summer
Complete with a dedicated media room, luxury yacht GLADIUS is able to host memorable movie nights, with refreshments being conveniently served throughout screenings.
The open plan layout of the main salon also means that guests can choose to dine in a more formal setting when they aren’t taking advantage of the alfresco options out on the exterior.
With a total of 5 guest cabins on offer, including an outstanding master cabin for the principal charterer to enjoy, M/Y GLADIUS is capable of accommodating up to 10 guests whilst being used for a private yacht charter vacation.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...