Extensively refit earlier this year, DREAM offers charter guests the chance to escape and unwind in a truly refreshing environment.
Designed by the legendary Bannenberg & Rowell, the award-winning interior of superyacht DREAM exudes an inviting calm thanks to the thoughtful use of light tones and textures.
The exterior, on the other hand, is the place to have fun, with the vast sundeck hosting a large Jacuzzi and the fixtures necessary for attaching an inflatable water slide.
With an expansive exterior all but calling out for guests to bask in the sun, luxury yacht DREAM is one of the best places to enjoy the views of the Mediterranean in summer.
What’s more, thanks to the numerous furnishings and alfresco dining sections found across her exterior spaces, it’s easy for parties to socialise and kick back in style.
Thanks to the large proportions and flexibility of the sundeck, it’s also possible for guests to host cocktail parties or have the furnishings arranged to create a more intimate setting.
A truly deserving award-winner, DREAM is perfectly primed for an unforgettable Mediterranean yacht charter vacation
Designed with the charter experience firmly in mind, the interior of luxury yacht DREAM allows guests to spend their time as part of a group or in private.
Specifically, the bright and airy main salon forms the best place to enjoy some drinks and light dining whilst the sky lounge is fitted with state of the art entertainment systems to keep everyone occupied after dark.
For the more active charter guests on board, there is a fully-equipped gymnasium located on the gym deck, with a large window looking out across the water to ensure only the most enjoyable of workouts.
Besides a large and beautifully furnished master suite, superyacht DREAM features an additional VIP cabin, 4 doubles, and a single twin. Nicely versatile, 2 of the doubles can be converted into twins if necessary. Altogether, this configuration allows her to sleep up to 12 guests at any one time.
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...