Extensively refit earlier this year, DREAM offers charter guests the chance to escape and unwind in a truly refreshing environment.
Designed by the legendary Bannenberg & Rowell, the award-winning interior of superyacht DREAM exudes an inviting calm thanks to the thoughtful use of light tones and textures.
The exterior, on the other hand, is the place to have fun, with the vast sundeck hosting a large Jacuzzi and the fixtures necessary for attaching an inflatable water slide.
With an expansive exterior all but calling out for guests to bask in the sun, luxury yacht DREAM is one of the best places to enjoy the views of the Mediterranean in summer.
What’s more, thanks to the numerous furnishings and alfresco dining sections found across her exterior spaces, it’s easy for parties to socialise and kick back in style.
Thanks to the large proportions and flexibility of the sundeck, it’s also possible for guests to host cocktail parties or have the furnishings arranged to create a more intimate setting.
A truly deserving award-winner, DREAM is perfectly primed for an unforgettable Mediterranean yacht charter vacation
Designed with the charter experience firmly in mind, the interior of luxury yacht DREAM allows guests to spend their time as part of a group or in private.
Specifically, the bright and airy main salon forms the best place to enjoy some drinks and light dining whilst the sky lounge is fitted with state of the art entertainment systems to keep everyone occupied after dark.
For the more active charter guests on board, there is a fully-equipped gymnasium located on the gym deck, with a large window looking out across the water to ensure only the most enjoyable of workouts.
Besides a large and beautifully furnished master suite, superyacht DREAM features an additional VIP cabin, 4 doubles, and a single twin. Nicely versatile, 2 of the doubles can be converted into twins if necessary. Altogether, this configuration allows her to sleep up to 12 guests at any one time.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed