A perfect way to round off the winter, the 60m/197ft motor yacht DREAM is offering an additional 2 days of free charter when guests make a week long booking.
Newly refitted inside and out, DREAM boasts a wide range of features which promise to keep charter guests satisfied around the world’s hottest cruising grounds.
Her vast exterior spaces, for example, are equipped with a large sunpad-surrounded Jacuzzi, a well placed alfresco dining table, and an inflatable water slide can be attached to the sundeck.
The interior, designed by the legendary Bannenberg & Rowell, is just as impressive, with the fresh new look and feel sure to enliven everyone who steps on board for a vacation this winter.
When it comes to exciting motor yachts, there aren’t many as entertaining as DREAM. Indeed, from a skylounge which converts into a cinema to a garage stocked with plenty of water toys and tenders, charter guests can be assured of a memorable time both in and out of the water.
Just as good for rest and relaxation, the Abeking & Rasmussen yacht also features a dedicated space for yoga, massages, and aerobics. Altogether, this a superyacht which caters to every last need, and then some.
Looking and feeling like a brand new superyacht, DREAM is not to be missed
Of course, DREAM is particularly good for the waters of the Bahamas, with various communal areas located across the exterior to allow guests to take in the tropical surroundings in style.
The Portuguese bridge is also fitted with a table to provide an intimate setting for a light lunch or simply some ocean-gazing while on a luxury yacht charter.
In order to find out more regarding this current offer with M/Y DREAM, feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Caribbean.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...