Boasting a range of outstanding features which lend themselves superbly to the cruising grounds of the Mediterranean, Day Off is a motor yacht sure to impress even the most discerning of charter guests.
Indeed, from her large beach platform to her elegant interior, guests can be assured of having every luxury at their disposal when escaping to one of the hottest Greek destinations this summer.
What’s more, when it comes to getting out on the water, Day Off offers a considerable number of tenders and toys which will allow everyone to explore and be entertained in style.
Of course, when it comes to enjoying a yacht charter vacation in Mykonos, a great deal of time is going to be spent around the exterior.
With a large Jacuzzi and casual alfresco dining area occupying the sundeck, everyone on board can be assured of soaking up the sun and taking in the views in comfort, with optional shading on offer if it should be desired.
The exterior section of the main deck is just as impressive, with a dining table large enough for the entire party to get together and enjoy their meals whilst looking out across the ocean.
In a seamless connection with the water, superyacht Day Off is perfectly designed for experiencing the cruising grounds of the Mediterranean
Returning inside, guests are welcomed by a selection of bright textures and tones which run throughout the communal and guest spaces.
The main salon is particularly inviting, with deep sofa seating facing a large television screen which can slide back into the cabinet below when it is no longer required.
Besides a generously proportioned master suite complete with his and hers bathrooms, Day Off also comes with 1 VIP cabin and 2 twins with optional Pullman berths. Altogether, this allows her to sleep up to 10 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...