Boasting a range of outstanding features which lend themselves superbly to the cruising grounds of the Mediterranean, Day Off is a motor yacht sure to impress even the most discerning of charter guests.
Indeed, from her large beach platform to her elegant interior, guests can be assured of having every luxury at their disposal when escaping to one of the hottest Greek destinations this summer.
What’s more, when it comes to getting out on the water, Day Off offers a considerable number of tenders and toys which will allow everyone to explore and be entertained in style.
Of course, when it comes to enjoying a yacht charter vacation in Mykonos, a great deal of time is going to be spent around the exterior.
With a large Jacuzzi and casual alfresco dining area occupying the sundeck, everyone on board can be assured of soaking up the sun and taking in the views in comfort, with optional shading on offer if it should be desired.
The exterior section of the main deck is just as impressive, with a dining table large enough for the entire party to get together and enjoy their meals whilst looking out across the ocean.
In a seamless connection with the water, superyacht Day Off is perfectly designed for experiencing the cruising grounds of the Mediterranean
Returning inside, guests are welcomed by a selection of bright textures and tones which run throughout the communal and guest spaces.
The main salon is particularly inviting, with deep sofa seating facing a large television screen which can slide back into the cabinet below when it is no longer required.
Besides a generously proportioned master suite complete with his and hers bathrooms, Day Off also comes with 1 VIP cabin and 2 twins with optional Pullman berths. Altogether, this allows her to sleep up to 10 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new M/Y O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...