Boasting a range of outstanding features which lend themselves superbly to the cruising grounds of the Mediterranean, Day Off is a motor yacht sure to impress even the most discerning of charter guests.
Indeed, from her large beach platform to her elegant interior, guests can be assured of having every luxury at their disposal when escaping to one of the hottest Greek destinations this summer.
What’s more, when it comes to getting out on the water, Day Off offers a considerable number of tenders and toys which will allow everyone to explore and be entertained in style.
Of course, when it comes to enjoying a yacht charter vacation in Mykonos, a great deal of time is going to be spent around the exterior.
With a large Jacuzzi and casual alfresco dining area occupying the sundeck, everyone on board can be assured of soaking up the sun and taking in the views in comfort, with optional shading on offer if it should be desired.
The exterior section of the main deck is just as impressive, with a dining table large enough for the entire party to get together and enjoy their meals whilst looking out across the ocean.
In a seamless connection with the water, superyacht Day Off is perfectly designed for experiencing the cruising grounds of the Mediterranean
Returning inside, guests are welcomed by a selection of bright textures and tones which run throughout the communal and guest spaces.
The main salon is particularly inviting, with deep sofa seating facing a large television screen which can slide back into the cabinet below when it is no longer required.
Besides a generously proportioned master suite complete with his and hers bathrooms, Day Off also comes with 1 VIP cabin and 2 twins with optional Pullman berths. Altogether, this allows her to sleep up to 10 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed