Don’t be deceived by her classic looks; CLARITY was built in 2015 by Turkish yard Bilgin Yachts. With a funnel, bulbous bow, mast and bowsprit, she combines a design based on yachting’s bygone era with all the amenities and comforts expected from a modern-day superyacht.
This fusion of the old and the new makes the yacht a unique option on the charter market and she is ideal for discerning travellers seeking out a Christmas escape in the Bahamas with a difference.
The deck areas on board are made for entertaining. On the upper deck aft, guests can gather around a horseshoe-shaped agate bar and enjoy freshly shaken cocktails while taking in gorgeous views.
Alfresco dining on a luxury yacht charter is perfectly suited to the main deck aft. The entire charter party can be accommodated to feast on delicious festive fare created by the talented resident chef.
Yet relaxation is also a priority. Bask in the sunshine on a line-up of teak loungers on the sundeck or retreat to the forward section of the upper deck for a secluded lounging area.
Charter yacht CLARITY continues to provide opportunities for both winding down and socialising throughout the interior. In the main salon, rich wooden wall panels are offset by pale coloured furnishings and duck egg blue accents for a timeless, luxurious and inviting atmosphere.
A large sofa and two armchairs tempt guests to take a seat while a wooden table further forward is perfect for hosting formal dinner parties. The skylounge, meanwhile, has a more intimate, cosy feel. Centred on a large-screen television, it calls for watching movies and spending precious time together as a family.
After a day of festivities, retreat to one of five staterooms, including a bi-level master suite with panoramic views, two double cabins and two twin cabins. Up to 10 guests can sleep on board the motor yacht.
With a funnel, mast and bowsprit, CLARITY combines a design based on yachting’s bygone era with modern-day comforts
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.