Meticulously designed with the charter experience in mind, CLARITY is a motor yacht which promises to wow everyone who steps on board.
Indeed, the combination of expansive exterior areas and a warmly styled interior are sure to impress thanks to their range of finely integrated features.
Timelessly designed, the communal and guest spaces are characterised by their inviting and refreshing ambience.
Particularly well suited for the cruising grounds of Exuma, CLARITY also comes with a host of alfresco dining areas and sunpads to ensure that everyone can get the most out of their surrounding environment.
With a number of dedicated spaces on offer, the exterior of CLARITY is the perfect place to take in the picturesque landscapes of the Bahamas.
For those looking to kick back in style, the sundeck is awash with sunloungers whilst the main deck is home to shaded spaces for those looking to cool off.
What’s more, with a range of tenders and toys on offer, the more adventurously inclined charter guests are able to get out on the water for some seriously exciting entertainment.
A truly unique superyacht, CLARITY boasts all of the features necessary to experience the Bahamas in style
The interior of luxury yacht CLARITY is equipped with all of the comforts required by those returning from the warmth of the Bahamas.
Specifically, her main salon and the attached formal dining area are finished with a state of the art entertainment system to ensure that everyone remains comfortably entertained throughout the day and night.
The skylounge forms an attractive alternative to the main salon, with its spacious arrangement allowing everyone to gather together for cocktails and conversation.
With a total of 5 cabins on offer, CLARITY is capable of accommodating up to 10 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...