Meticulously designed with the charter experience in mind, CLARITY is a motor yacht which promises to wow everyone who steps on board.
Indeed, the combination of expansive exterior areas and a warmly styled interior are sure to impress thanks to their range of finely integrated features.
Timelessly designed, the communal and guest spaces are characterised by their inviting and refreshing ambience.
Particularly well suited for the cruising grounds of Exuma, CLARITY also comes with a host of alfresco dining areas and sunpads to ensure that everyone can get the most out of their surrounding environment.
With a number of dedicated spaces on offer, the exterior of CLARITY is the perfect place to take in the picturesque landscapes of the Bahamas.
For those looking to kick back in style, the sundeck is awash with sunloungers whilst the main deck is home to shaded spaces for those looking to cool off.
What’s more, with a range of tenders and toys on offer, the more adventurously inclined charter guests are able to get out on the water for some seriously exciting entertainment.
A truly unique superyacht, CLARITY boasts all of the features necessary to experience the Bahamas in style
The interior of luxury yacht CLARITY is equipped with all of the comforts required by those returning from the warmth of the Bahamas.
Specifically, her main salon and the attached formal dining area are finished with a state of the art entertainment system to ensure that everyone remains comfortably entertained throughout the day and night.
The skylounge forms an attractive alternative to the main salon, with its spacious arrangement allowing everyone to gather together for cocktails and conversation.
With a total of 5 cabins on offer, CLARITY is capable of accommodating up to 10 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed