Superyacht CALLISTO Joins Global Charter Fleet
Delivered in 2006 from the de Vries yard, CALLISTO is a modern-day classic Feadship featuring interior styling by the esteemed Terence Disdale.
Designed with pale oak panelling, polished marble and gold leaf, she comfortably accommodates 12 guests in 6 staterooms, including a full-beam master suite, three double staterooms and two twin cabins.
An elevator transports guests with ease across her floors - including her gym, complete with cross-trainer, treadmill, bike and weights.
CALLISTO can reach a top speed of 16 knots, and cruises at a speed of 15 knots.
Boasting one of the largest sundecks for Feadship builds in her size category, she features ample sunbathing spots, a Jacuzzi and mist system throughout the deck. Her striking underwater lights illuminate to travel with style in the evenings.
Her huge water toy chest features jet-skis, kayaks, paddle boards, scuba diving equipment, with tenders including a Hinckley Talaria T29 tender (with a 435 HP engine) and top speed of 35 knots.
M/Y CALLISTO will only be available to charter in the winter seasons, for more information please contact your preferred yacht charter broker.
Or browse all superyachts available to charter in the Caribbean to compare vessels available here.
Designed with pale oak panelling, polished marble and gold leaf
More Yacht Information
Callisto Yacht For Charter
65m Feadship, 2006
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...