Superyacht 'C-SIDE' has prime-time availability in Turkey
Classic motor yacht C-Side (peviously named 'Eleanor Allen') can be chartered for one week either from Athens-Turkey or Turkey-Athens.
She was designed by Diana Yacht Design and built by Feadship De Vries in 1979, later undergoing an extensive refit in 2010.
Superyacht C-Side can comfortably accommodate 8 guests in 4 staterooms, including a master suite, 1 VIP stateroom, 1 double cabin and 1 twin cabin. The yacht is serviced by 6 crew members.
The interior was designed by Michael Kirschstein boasting rich wood panels and delicate joinery with plenty of natural light to be found throughout. The upper skylounge boasts an office, with excellent views from panoramic windows.
She also has a cruising speed of 10 knots with a maximum speed of 13 knots.
For more information about M/Y C-Side's charter availability, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, compare all vessels available for a Turkey luxury yacht charter.
The interior was designed by Michael Kirschstein boasting rich wood panels and delicate joinery with plenty of natural light to be found throughout
More Yacht Information
C-Side Yacht For Charter
34m Feadship, 1979 / 2014
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...