Unquestionably one of the most striking motor yachts available for charter, BLADE is true to her name, with sharp cutting lines forming an unforgettable profile.
With vast exterior space, guests will have no difficulty soaking up the late-summer sun of prime Mediterranean destinations whilst making the most out of her various features.
Making her an even more attractive proposition, BLADE boasts an elevator which runs from the master cabin throughout the remaining decks to ensure convenience for all who step on board.
Complete with DJ equipment, a large alfresco dining section, and an abundance of sunloungers, the exterior of luxury yacht BLADE is perfectly primed for both parties and relaxation.
With the option to bring the loungers onto the foredeck, guest can approach their destination in style whilst also catching some rays
Thanks to a generously sized swim platform, guests are also able to dive into the water or board tenders with supreme ease.
Effortlessly combining comfort with performance, superyacht BLADE is ideal for experiencing the Mediterranean
The interior of superyacht BLADE is superbly playful, with bright white fixtures and furnishings offset by splashes of colour in both the communal and guest spaces.
With a bright pop art rug positioned in the centre, the main salon is flanked by large floor to ceiling windows to usher in plenty of natural light throughout the day. Incorporating the formal dining section, guests can also use this space to host memorable meals.
Besides the generously proportioned master cabin, superyacht BLADE also includes an additional 3 VIP cabins and a single twin. Altogether, this configuration allows her to sleep up to 9 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...