Unquestionably one of the most striking motor yachts available for charter, BLADE is true to her name, with sharp cutting lines forming an unforgettable profile.
With vast exterior space, guests will have no difficulty soaking up the late-summer sun of prime Mediterranean destinations whilst making the most out of her various features.
Making her an even more attractive proposition, BLADE boasts an elevator which runs from the master cabin throughout the remaining decks to ensure convenience for all who step on board.
Complete with DJ equipment, a large alfresco dining section, and an abundance of sunloungers, the exterior of luxury yacht BLADE is perfectly primed for both parties and relaxation.
With the option to bring the loungers onto the foredeck, guest can approach their destination in style whilst also catching some rays
Thanks to a generously sized swim platform, guests are also able to dive into the water or board tenders with supreme ease.
Effortlessly combining comfort with performance, superyacht BLADE is ideal for experiencing the Mediterranean
The interior of superyacht BLADE is superbly playful, with bright white fixtures and furnishings offset by splashes of colour in both the communal and guest spaces.
With a bright pop art rug positioned in the centre, the main salon is flanked by large floor to ceiling windows to usher in plenty of natural light throughout the day. Incorporating the formal dining section, guests can also use this space to host memorable meals.
Besides the generously proportioned master cabin, superyacht BLADE also includes an additional 3 VIP cabins and a single twin. Altogether, this configuration allows her to sleep up to 9 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed