Delivered by McMullen & Wing in 2010, go-anywhere motor yacht Big Fish offers unlimited potential for a charter vacation exploring New Zealand’s enchanting waters.
She boasts an eye-catching, innovative design throughout spacious rooms with exceptional natural light. The innovation continues outdoors, with one of the widest swimming platforms in the global charter fleet and state-of-the-art engineering which gives her a 10,000 nm transatlantic range.
Zero Speed Stabilizers additionally ensure guests are in the utmost comfort whether at anchor or cruising, by reducing roll motion effect to a minimum.
Gregory Marshall’s modern interior is light and open, styled with light woods and a neutral palette, with bright artworks offering colourful touches.
Big Fish comfortably accommodates as many as 10 guests in 10 well-appointed staterooms, including a master suite, two VIP staterooms, two double staterooms and twin cabins.
...go-anywhere motor yacht Big Fish offers unlimited potential for a charter vacation exploring New Zealand’s enchanting waters.
Outdoors, Big Fish offers an observation lounge from which to admire the surrounding wildlife, several al fresco dining areas and a comfy deck Jacuzzi.
Offering a huge range of water toys, highlights includes 8 sets of scuba diving equipment, two kayaks, two kite surfers, a jet-ski and water-skis.
For more details about renting expedition yacht Big Fish in the South Pacific region, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take the time to compare the wide range of luxury yachts for charter in New Zealand to find the ideal vessel for your next vacation.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...