Delivered by Icon Yachts in 2010, BATON ROUGE's interior was designed by Redman Whitely Dixon to be modern yet timeless, boasting beautiful artworks throughout, a gym room, state-of-the-art audio-visual systems and piano in her main salon.
She is a motor yacht suited for entertaining guests whilst exploring Caribbean hotspots like Antigua, boasting luxury amenities including a state-of-the-art sound system and lasers, her vast sundeck easily converts into a chic nightclub to rival the best inland in the evening.
BATON ROUGE sleeps up to 12 guests in 7 well-appointed staterooms, comprising of a master suite, two VIP staterooms, two double cabins and two convertibles. Her elegant staterooms feature darks woods contrasted with a neutral colour scheme to create relaxing spaces where guests can easily unwind.
At-anchor stabilizers ensure she offers smooth cruising to guests whilst at anchor at in rough waters. She can reach a top speed of 15.5 knots and cruises at a speed of 14 knots.
BATON ROUGE's lavish outdoor amenities include a touch-n-go helipad, a swimming platform, a Jacuzzi with swim jets and a beach club located on her lower deck.
Highlights from her wide selection of water toys include two 2-seat Waverunners, two Jet-skis and two Seabobs.
To find out more about a Christmas or New Year's charter on board BATON ROUGE, talk to your preferred charter broker today to discuss your personal requirements.
Compare all luxury yachts for charter in the Caribbean to find the perfect vessel for your winter vacation.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.