AZALEA has just been completed to become an esteemed addition to the charter market. With the ability to facilitate up to 18 guests, she is an exciting charter option for exploration in the Indian Ocean.
Her notable collection of water toys includes jet-skis, a wake board, paddle-boards, three Seadoo sea scooters, a kayak, water slide and water golf, guaranteed to keep friends and family endlessly occupied in the sunshine.
If this isn’t quite enough, outdoors is host to a spacious swimming platform whilst her sundeck is appointed with a 6-person Jacuzzi and surrounding sun pads, ideally located for unwinding and relaxing in privacy or with other guests. On decks below a variety of sumptuous seating areas and shaded al-fresco dining options offer the perfect place to socialise.
Charter yacht AZALEA's interior boasts an exceptional contemporary feel with delicate shades of greys and whites splashed with bursts of deep reds and blues running throughout the cabins and saloon in a timeless style. Her furniture is designed with soft retro curves contrasted with modern edges to produce an elegant and comfortable finish.
A unique and desirable feature is her ability to accommodate up to 18 guests configured across 9 cabins - a master suite fitted with a Jacuzzi in the en-suite bathroom, two VIP and a further 6 twin cabins.
With the latest entertainment systems including a 3D curve TV, play station, a photo lab complete with dry cabinet and camera and lamp charging, and a selection of board games she offers something for everything, making her the perfect yacht for socialising and unwinding.
She is capable of reaching 16 knots, with a cruising speed of 14 knots.
For more details on how to charter M/Y Azalea, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, browse all superyachts for charter in the Maldives.
ability to accommodate up to 18 guests configured across 9 cabins
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...