AZALEA has just been completed to become an esteemed addition to the charter market. With the ability to facilitate up to 18 guests, she is an exciting charter option for exploration in the Indian Ocean.
Her notable collection of water toys includes jet-skis, a wake board, paddle-boards, three Seadoo sea scooters, a kayak, water slide and water golf, guaranteed to keep friends and family endlessly occupied in the sunshine.
If this isn’t quite enough, outdoors is host to a spacious swimming platform whilst her sundeck is appointed with a 6-person Jacuzzi and surrounding sun pads, ideally located for unwinding and relaxing in privacy or with other guests. On decks below a variety of sumptuous seating areas and shaded al-fresco dining options offer the perfect place to socialise.
Charter yacht AZALEA's interior boasts an exceptional contemporary feel with delicate shades of greys and whites splashed with bursts of deep reds and blues running throughout the cabins and saloon in a timeless style. Her furniture is designed with soft retro curves contrasted with modern edges to produce an elegant and comfortable finish.
A unique and desirable feature is her ability to accommodate up to 18 guests configured across 9 cabins - a master suite fitted with a Jacuzzi in the en-suite bathroom, two VIP and a further 6 twin cabins.
With the latest entertainment systems including a 3D curve TV, play station, a photo lab complete with dry cabinet and camera and lamp charging, and a selection of board games she offers something for everything, making her the perfect yacht for socialising and unwinding.
She is capable of reaching 16 knots, with a cruising speed of 14 knots.
For more details on how to charter M/Y Azalea, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, browse all superyachts for charter in the Maldives.
ability to accommodate up to 18 guests configured across 9 cabins
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charter in MayAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new charter yacht O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...