Superyacht AZALEA New to Global Charter Fleet in the Maldives
AZALEA has just been completed to become an esteemed addition to the charter market. With the ability to facilitate up to 18 guests, she is an exciting charter option for exploration in the Indian Ocean.
Her notable collection of water toys includes jet-skis, a wake board, paddle-boards, three Seadoo sea scooters, a kayak, water slide and water golf, guaranteed to keep friends and family endlessly occupied in the sunshine.
If this isn’t quite enough, outdoors is host to a spacious swimming platform whilst her sundeck is appointed with a 6-person Jacuzzi and surrounding sun pads, ideally located for unwinding and relaxing in privacy or with other guests. On decks below a variety of sumptuous seating areas and shaded al-fresco dining options offer the perfect place to socialise.
Charter yacht AZALEA's interior boasts an exceptional contemporary feel with delicate shades of greys and whites splashed with bursts of deep reds and blues running throughout the cabins and saloon in a timeless style. Her furniture is designed with soft retro curves contrasted with modern edges to produce an elegant and comfortable finish.
A unique and desirable feature is her ability to accommodate up to 18 guests configured across 9 cabins - a master suite fitted with a Jacuzzi in the en-suite bathroom, two VIP and a further 6 twin cabins.
With the latest entertainment systems including a 3D curve TV, play station, a photo lab complete with dry cabinet and camera and lamp charging, and a selection of board games she offers something for everything, making her the perfect yacht for socialising and unwinding.
She is capable of reaching 16 knots, with a cruising speed of 14 knots.
For more details on how to charter M/Y Azalea, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, browse all superyachts for charter in the Maldives.
ability to accommodate up to 18 guests configured across 9 cabins
More Yacht Information
Azalea Yacht For Charter
39m Custom, 2015
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...