The latest in a series of unprecedented deals, the opportunity to charter ARIOSO in the Caribbean this winter without her usual delivery fees is not to be missed.
Refit less than a year ago, the motor yacht has preserved her edge and remains an ideal choice for cruising the waters of such an exotic destination.
With three open deck areas, guests are provided all of the necessary luxuries - the bridge deck takes care of formal dining and socialising, the main deck features a highly modern bar, and the sundeck offers an impressive range of lounging options.
As well as providing a great spot for some shaded al fresco dining, the vessel’s outdoor areas are perfect for taking in the views in relaxed comfort.
Annexing a wet bar with generously sized sun pads, luxury charter yacht ARIOSO is designed for the invitingly warm climate of the Caribbean.
Complete with a large Jacuzzi and an array of finely organised seating options, the only problem guests will have is deciding where to enjoy the sun next.
What’s more, with jetskis, kayaks, and scuba gear, guests can take in panoramic views one minute, and be amongst them the next.
With a refreshing and recent refit, the opportunity to charter ARIOSO without delivery fees is unquestionably the best way to begin the year
Styled around a classically warm colour palette, the interior of ARIOSO affords a quiet contrast to the sun deck.
Spacious and adjacent to a roaming lounge area, the main dining room avoids being overly formal and sets a chilled ambience for enjoying delicious meals.
On the fly bridge, a state of the art entertainment system is a sure bet to keep everyone happy - whether it’s the kids playing games or the adults gathering to enjoy a title from the yacht’s extensive movie library.
Capable of sleeping up to 10 guests across a range of 5 elegant staterooms (1 master suite, 2 doubles, and 2 twin), ARIOSO comes with an experienced crew of 7 to ensure a truly luxurious vacation.
In order to make enquires regarding a charter with M/Y ARIOSO, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in the Caribbean.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charter in MayAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new charter yacht O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...