The latest in a series of unprecedented deals, the opportunity to charter ARIOSO in the Caribbean this winter without her usual delivery fees is not to be missed.
Refit less than a year ago, the motor yacht has preserved her edge and remains an ideal choice for cruising the waters of such an exotic destination.
With three open deck areas, guests are provided all of the necessary luxuries - the bridge deck takes care of formal dining and socialising, the main deck features a highly modern bar, and the sundeck offers an impressive range of lounging options.
As well as providing a great spot for some shaded al fresco dining, the vessel’s outdoor areas are perfect for taking in the views in relaxed comfort.
Annexing a wet bar with generously sized sun pads, luxury charter yacht ARIOSO is designed for the invitingly warm climate of the Caribbean.
Complete with a large Jacuzzi and an array of finely organised seating options, the only problem guests will have is deciding where to enjoy the sun next.
What’s more, with jetskis, kayaks, and scuba gear, guests can take in panoramic views one minute, and be amongst them the next.
With a refreshing and recent refit, the opportunity to charter ARIOSO without delivery fees is unquestionably the best way to begin the year
Styled around a classically warm colour palette, the interior of ARIOSO affords a quiet contrast to the sun deck.
Spacious and adjacent to a roaming lounge area, the main dining room avoids being overly formal and sets a chilled ambience for enjoying delicious meals.
On the fly bridge, a state of the art entertainment system is a sure bet to keep everyone happy - whether it’s the kids playing games or the adults gathering to enjoy a title from the yacht’s extensive movie library.
Capable of sleeping up to 10 guests across a range of 5 elegant staterooms (1 master suite, 2 doubles, and 2 twin), ARIOSO comes with an experienced crew of 7 to ensure a truly luxurious vacation.
In order to make enquires regarding a charter with M/Y ARIOSO, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in the Caribbean.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...