Superyacht ARIOSO Available for 4th July Charter
Delivered by U.S. shipyard Westport in 2006, ARIOSO is an extremely family-friendly vessel, which benefits from an extensive 2014 refit. A gym, large satellite televisions and striking underwater lights ensure a memorable charter vacation in New York or New England celebrating the 4th July holiday.
She cruises at 15 knots, and is capable of reaching an top speed of 22 knots. The utmost comfort is ensured whether at anchor or cruising, thanks to Zero Speed Stabilizers
Offering a spacious layout of 10 staterooms, motor yacht ARIOSO sleeps five guests within a master suite, two VIP staterooms and two twin cabins. She is classically styled with cream furnishings and elegant wood panelling throughout.
Panoramic views can be enjoyed from her sundeck - complete with sun pads - with a bar, dining and Jacuzzi area completing the outdoor experience.
Several opportunities for water sports are available on board, with her Waverunners, jet-skis, kayaks, scuba diving equipment and paddleboards particularly popular. She also offers a fast 30ft fishing tender and a 19ft 115 HP Nautica for transporting guests to hotspots ashore.
For more details about booking M/Y ARIOSO next month, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Or compare all vessels available for a New England luxury yacht charter to shortlist your options.
benefits from an extensive 2014 refit
More Yacht Information
The B&B Yacht For Charter
40m Westport, 2006 / 2015
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...