Summer 2019 may seem worlds away, but when a superyacht is as highly in-demand as AQUILA, charterers are advised to act fast to secure their dream yacht charter vacation in the lap of luxury.
Not only does AQUILA have multiple prestigious awards to her name, she also holds the crown for the largest superyacht built in America since the early 1900’s, and she is sure to be one of the finest charter yachts in the region when she arrives in the Mediterranean next summer.
Guests who choose to charter her can expect to soak up the buzzing social scene of the Cote d’Azur, explore the idyllic islands studding the sapphire-blue seas of the Italian Riviera or head to Ibiza for an evening of revelling at some of Europe’s most elite venues.
AQUILA is sure to be one of the finest charter yachts on the scene when she arrives in the Mediterranean next summer.
Originally delivered by Derektor shipyards in 2010, AQUILA has since benefitted from an extensive refit which has breathed new life back into her interiors. Luxury is exuded by the rich textures, marble surfaces and decadent furnishings, while plush fabrics and neutral tones contribute to a warm and inviting energy that extends across all of her indoor social living spaces.
Accommodation is provided for fourteen guests across seven, immaculately-furnished cabins. The owner’s suite is particularly lavish, allowing the principal charter guests to benefit from a private portion of sundeck and sumptuous lounge area.
Luxury is exuded by the rich textures, marble surfaces and decadent furnishings, while plush fabrics and neutral tones contribute to a warm and inviting energy.
Sure to be popular during the day and into the evenings, the sun deck is awash with amenities to ensure a relaxed and comfortable experience. Guests can recline in the spacious jacuzzi while sipping cocktails, before stretching out on one of the sun pads or loungers which pepper the space.
For some light pampering, the sun deck plays host to dedicated treatment facilities, where guests can indulge in a massage before stepping out onto the foredeck, where a dining set-up and wet bar await. The other three decks volunteer additional spaces primed for entertaining, socialising or enjoying a a gourmet meal whipped up by the motor yacht’s resident chef.
After a day of taking AQUILA’s vast selection of water toys out for a spin, guests can savour a quiet moment getting cosy in the cinema room, or make full use of the state-of-the-art party facilities. Further adding to her allure, she boasts a DJ booth, AV system, smoke machine and lights on a devoted party deck; confirmation that there is something for everyone to appreciate onboard this luxury yacht.
Should guests want to disembark and experience a similar atmosphere on shore, a smooth limousine tender is ready to ferry guests to dry land.
- FLYING FOX - World's largest charter yacht revealedIt has been announced that the brand new Lurssen Superyacht FLYING FOX will join the Charter Fleet.
- Tahiti yacht charters available at a reduced price with 60m M/Y DREAMCruise around Tahiti and the rest of French Polynesia at a discounted rate on board the 60m/197ft multi-award-winning m...
- The best brand-new superyachts for charter in 2019Be among the first to step on board a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the best recently-delivered yachts avai...
- M/Y ‘Christina O’ available to charter at a reduced rate in the MediterraneanExplore Mediterranean hotspots such as the South of France and the Italian Riviera at a reduced rate on board one of th...
- VIDEO: Feadship transports 93m charter yacht ‘Lady S’ In a recent video, Feadship gives viewers a behind-the-scenes glimpse into how they moved their 93m/ 305ft megayacht ‘L...
- Discover Belize with Westport M/Y TRENDINGEnjoy a Belize luxury yacht charter this June on board the 50m/165ft superyacht TRENDING from Westport.