Summer 2019 may seem worlds away, but when a superyacht is as highly in-demand as AQUILA, charterers are advised to act fast to secure their dream yacht charter vacation in the lap of luxury.
Not only does AQUILA have multiple prestigious awards to her name, she also holds the crown for the largest superyacht built in America since the early 1900’s, and she is sure to be one of the finest charter yachts in the region when she arrives in the Mediterranean next summer.
Guests who choose to charter her can expect to soak up the buzzing social scene of the Cote d’Azur, explore the idyllic islands studding the sapphire-blue seas of the Italian Riviera or head to Ibiza for an evening of revelling at some of Europe’s most elite venues.
AQUILA is sure to be one of the finest charter yachts on the scene when she arrives in the Mediterranean next summer.
Originally delivered by Derektor shipyards in 2010, AQUILA has since benefitted from an extensive refit which has breathed new life back into her interiors. Luxury is exuded by the rich textures, marble surfaces and decadent furnishings, while plush fabrics and neutral tones contribute to a warm and inviting energy that extends across all of her indoor social living spaces.
Accommodation is provided for fourteen guests across seven, immaculately-furnished cabins. The owner’s suite is particularly lavish, allowing the principal charter guests to benefit from a private portion of sundeck and sumptuous lounge area.
Luxury is exuded by the rich textures, marble surfaces and decadent furnishings, while plush fabrics and neutral tones contribute to a warm and inviting energy.
Sure to be popular during the day and into the evenings, the sun deck is awash with amenities to ensure a relaxed and comfortable experience. Guests can recline in the spacious jacuzzi while sipping cocktails, before stretching out on one of the sun pads or loungers which pepper the space.
For some light pampering, the sun deck plays host to dedicated treatment facilities, where guests can indulge in a massage before stepping out onto the foredeck, where a dining set-up and wet bar await. The other three decks volunteer additional spaces primed for entertaining, socialising or enjoying a a gourmet meal whipped up by the motor yacht’s resident chef.
After a day of taking AQUILA’s vast selection of water toys out for a spin, guests can savour a quiet moment getting cosy in the cinema room, or make full use of the state-of-the-art party facilities. Further adding to her allure, she boasts a DJ booth, AV system, smoke machine and lights on a devoted party deck; confirmation that there is something for everyone to appreciate onboard this luxury yacht.
Should guests want to disembark and experience a similar atmosphere on shore, a smooth limousine tender is ready to ferry guests to dry land.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Brand new 52m 'Lady Lena' available for 2020 Mediterranean yacht chartersDue to be delivered next year, the 52m/170ft motor yacht 'Lady Lena' is now open for yacht charter bookings for summer ...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.