Superyacht AQUIJO Opens for Charter in Cuba
Delivered earlier this year by the two esteemed Dutch shipyards, AQUIJO is the world’s largest high-performance ketch, designed by Tripp Design Naval Architecture. A rare combination of innovative technology, reliability, comfort and luxury, she is a fine addition to the charter market.
A modern, navy blue hull, sleek white superstructure and 91-metre-high masts make her a spectacular sight to behold on the water and, capable of outstanding sailing performances, she is sure to turn heads in Cuba while providing guests with an exceptional yacht charter experience.
Deck areas offer long, clear sight lines, meaning guests can take in uninterrupted vistas of the Cuban coastline, whether island-hopping through the Jardines del Rey archipelago, docked in colourful port cities such as Havana or discovering rocky islets and charming coastal towns.
Among the yacht’s exterior areas is a luxe sundeck, boasting a circular Jacuzzi tub with swim-up bar, sun pads and sociable seating areas, while further alfresco lounging options are available on the upper deck aft and a large, metallic table on the aft deck offers alfresco dining.
All the deck spaces, however, blend seamlessly with interior of luxury yacht AQUIJO, where white walls and upholstery, dark wooden floorboards and cabinetry, and pops of bright colours create a tranquil yet contemporary space in which to relax after a busy day of exploration.
On the main deck, guests can sip cocktails at the indoor-outdoor bar before unwinding in the tranquil main salon lounge or enjoying a formal dinner with family and friends at a large, glass-topped table.
The opportunities for relaxation continue thanks to her chic beach club, a unique feature for a sailing yacht. Complete with spa facilities, including a steam room, sauna and hot tub, the club leads out to a large swim platform, ideal for making the most of the glittering Caribbean waters.
The modern styling and bright and airy atmosphere continue into the yacht’s seven staterooms, consisting of a master suite with its own private salon.
A spectacular sight to behold on the water and, capable of outstanding sailing performances, AQUIJO is sure to turn heads in Cuba
More Yacht Information
AQuiJo Yacht For Charter
86m Oceanco, 2016
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...