Boasting an incredible range of features as well as the tenders and toys necessary to properly enjoy her cruising grounds, there are few motor yachts as well primed for the Bahamas as Amarula Sun.
Indeed, from the large swim platform which extends off her aft, to the Jacuzzi positioned on her sundeck, there are few superyachts as suited to the Caribbean’s most iconic charter destination.
Just as inviting once guests return to the interior, the rich styling found around both the communal and private spaces ensures that the entire experience of being on board is characterised by refined luxury.
Graced with forward-facing sunpads and a shaded alfresco dining area, the sundeck of superyacht Amarula Sun is an attractive paradise to indulge throughout the day.
The exterior spaces belonging to the upper and main decks are just as well appointed, with seating and lounging options abounding throughout.
For some serious fun out on the water, there is also the option of attaching the inflatable slide to enter the water in only the most exciting fashion.
Something of a cruising sanctuary, superyacht Amarula Sun is the ideal choice for those on the lookout for a relaxing charter vacation
The interior of luxury yacht Amarula Sun is made up of American Cherry, Figured Bubinga, and Maple Burl, an assembly which conjures up a highly glamorous environment.
Along with her generously proportioned main salon, she also comes with a sky lounge that can be quickly transformed into a home cinema- a feature which is just the thing to enjoy after spending a day on the water.
With a large master, 3 doubles, and 1 single cabin on offer, Amarula Sun is capable of sleeping up to 12 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.