Boasting an incredible range of features as well as the tenders and toys necessary to properly enjoy her cruising grounds, there are few motor yachts as well primed for the Bahamas as Amarula Sun.
Indeed, from the large swim platform which extends off her aft, to the Jacuzzi positioned on her sundeck, there are few superyachts as suited to the Caribbean’s most iconic charter destination.
Just as inviting once guests return to the interior, the rich styling found around both the communal and private spaces ensures that the entire experience of being on board is characterised by refined luxury.
Graced with forward-facing sunpads and a shaded alfresco dining area, the sundeck of superyacht Amarula Sun is an attractive paradise to indulge throughout the day.
The exterior spaces belonging to the upper and main decks are just as well appointed, with seating and lounging options abounding throughout.
For some serious fun out on the water, there is also the option of attaching the inflatable slide to enter the water in only the most exciting fashion.
Something of a cruising sanctuary, superyacht Amarula Sun is the ideal choice for those on the lookout for a relaxing charter vacation
The interior of luxury yacht Amarula Sun is made up of American Cherry, Figured Bubinga, and Maple Burl, an assembly which conjures up a highly glamorous environment.
Along with her generously proportioned main salon, she also comes with a sky lounge that can be quickly transformed into a home cinema- a feature which is just the thing to enjoy after spending a day on the water.
With a large master, 3 doubles, and 1 single cabin on offer, Amarula Sun is capable of sleeping up to 12 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...