Built in 2005 by Vuyk en Zonen and last refitted in 2017, SHERAKHAN is an extremely popular charter option which, designed as an explorer yacht, is capable of traversing to the far-flung corners of the globe. As one of the few superyachts able to accommodate 26 guests, she is perfect for large charter parties and various group configurations.
From late November until early next year, she will be chartering in the blissfully beautiful cruising grounds of the Caribbean, and will be venturing as far as Mexico in the north and the Windward Islands in the south. Available with no delivery fees, she is ideal for those looking to soak up the sun and save some money.
She will be venturing as far as Mexico in the north and the Windward Islands in the south.
The motor yacht’s generous on-board spaces include an expansive sundeck, which features an 18-person spa pool with a glass bottom which filters sunlight down into the main salon. The deck is perfect for drinking in the vistas of the Caribbean, with sun loungers available for guests to recline and relax.
There are plenty of opportunities for guests to dine al fresco, with options available on the main deck aft and the upper deck alongside sumptuous seating for guests to enjoy a book or the company of fellow charterers.
Should guests choose to retreat indoors, a split-level atrium boasts a formal dining option with marble flooring and a sparkling staircase with glass treads contributing to the sophisticated and contemporary ambience.
There are plenty of opportunities for guests to dine al fresco, with dining on the main deck aft and the upper deck, as well as sumptuous seating for guests to enjoy a book or the company of fellow charterers.
As well as the communal spaces, the luxury yacht is home to many quiet and intimate spots where guests can enjoy a cup of coffee and a moment of peace on their private yacht charter vacation.
For a little more adventure, the yacht provides a vast repertoire of water toys, including a slide and trampoline, which enable guests to make full use of the clear Caribbean waters.
In the evenings, the on-board spa will no doubt prove popular among guests. Complete with a pool and sauna, guests will feel instantly at ease thanks to the low-lighting and soothing colour palette.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed