A highly popular charter platform, Lady Amanda is extending her Mediterranean charter season into the autumn and offering a special 'No rain guarantee'.
This means that if it rains for more than two consecutive hours between 10am and 8pm on any given day, the charter client will be refunded the cost of one day of their charter.
This offer applies to Lady Amanda’s low season rates, and is only applicable on yacht charters booked more than 10 days in advance.
A family-friendly charter platform
Launched by Couach in 2006, Lady Amanda features a sleek and sporty exterior. She is primed for her Mediterranean cruising grounds, as she is able to zip between destinations and accommodate an action-packed itinerary with ease.
Her interior styling is pared-back and elegant, with polished wood, cream upholstery and nautical touches contributing to a warm and inviting on-board ambience.
She provides accommodation for 10 guests in four cabins, which comprises one master, two VIPs, one twin and two Pullman berths.
The motor yacht has received glowing reviews from past charter guests, who have praised the exceptional service provided by her dynamic and competent crew of 4.
Committed to outdoor living
Lady Amanda has a huge locker of water toys and accessories, including a jet tender, electric scooter, 5m slide, ocean pool, Seabobs, paddleboards and Jet-Skis, to name just a few.
After a dip in the sea, guests can head up to the sundeck. Here, you can unwind in the jacuzzi, sip a drink at the bar or enjoy a meal around the shaded alfresco dining table.
The yacht also volunteers a foredeck lounging area, where guests can stretch out in the sun and enjoy watching the world go by from a great vantage point.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.