A highly popular charter platform, Lady Amanda is extending her Mediterranean charter season into the autumn and offering a special 'No rain guarantee'.
This means that if it rains for more than two consecutive hours between 10am and 8pm on any given day, the charter client will be refunded the cost of one day of their charter.
This offer applies to Lady Amanda’s low season rates, and is only applicable on yacht charters booked more than 10 days in advance.
Launched by Couach in 2006, Lady Amanda features a sleek and sporty exterior. She is primed for her Mediterranean cruising grounds, as she is able to zip between destinations and accommodate an action-packed itinerary with ease.
Her interior styling is pared-back and elegant, with polished wood, cream upholstery and nautical touches contributing to a warm and inviting on-board ambience.
She provides accommodation for 10 guests in four cabins, which comprises one master, two VIPs, one twin and two Pullman berths.
The motor yacht has received glowing reviews from past charter guests, who have praised the exceptional service provided by her dynamic and competent crew of 4.
Lady Amanda has a huge locker of water toys and accessories, including a jet tender, electric scooter, 5m slide, ocean pool, Seabobs, paddleboards and Jet-Skis, to name just a few.
After a dip in the sea, guests can head up to the sundeck. Here, you can unwind in the jacuzzi, sip a drink at the bar or enjoy a meal around the shaded alfresco dining table.
The yacht also volunteers a foredeck lounging area, where guests can stretch out in the sun and enjoy watching the world go by from a great vantage point.
- In pictures: Inside Abeking & Rasmussen M/Y EXCELLENCEHer award-winning, spaceship-style exteriors have been the subject of much acclaim, but her interiors have been kept cl...
- Where are the brand new yachts of 2019 chartering this winter?Whether you’re looking to ring in the New Year in St Barts or explore the turquoise oasis of the Indian Ocean by yacht,...
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.