Special Intoductory Mediterranean Charter Rate on S/Y NOMAD IV
Built in 2013 by the Maxi Dolphin shipyard, sailing yacht NOMAD IV is one of the fastest 100’ cruiser/racers in the world, and as such, you can look forward to exhilarating times on board during your Mediterranean yacht charter.
Winner of the 2014 Showboats Design Award for her naval architecture, her rig towers more than 47 metres above the waterline and she has nine ton water ballast tanks on either side, a lifting keel and twin rudders.
Though she was designed and built as a high performance sailing yacht for the racing circuit, no expense has been spared to create a comfortable charter yacht with a stunning interior whose styling comes from designer Pierre Frutschi. Her accommodation is for up to 11 charter guests in four double staterooms and a triple cabin with full ensuite facilities. She also carries four crew on board.
Superyacht NOMAD IV carries a range of water toys for your enjoyment including a 2-seat Yamaha jet ski, kayaks, two sailing dinghies, snorkelling equipment and fishing tackle.
Previously available from €65,000 per week, NOMAD IV is now being offered for charter at €56,000 per week in high season and €52,000 per week in low season.
Get in touch with your yacht charter broker to benefit from this great charter offer and take a look at the full range of charter yachts available to explore the Mediterranean, including Croatia and the Greek Islands.
NOMAD IV is one of the world’s fastest 100’ cruiser/racers, and as such, you can look forward to exhilarating times on board.
Nomad IV Yacht For Charter
30m Maxi Dolphin, 2013
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...