Exuding refined luxury and elegance, IRISHA was launched just last year by Dutch yard Heesen. She offers a sparkling array of unique features for her guests to enjoy on a private yacht charter around the Mediterranean.
The yacht has been expertly modelled off a Mediterranean dayboat, with an emphasis on fusing indoor and outdoor living to create spaces which are convivial and well-used.
She boasts a lovely sundeck, with a dining table taking centre stage, a sleek wet bar forward and a large jacuzzi pool flanked by sunpads positioned aft. There is a second dining arrangement on the main deck aft, alongside wraparound sofa seating that volunteers a lovely spot for enjoying an evening aperitif.
Stepping inside, guests will be wowed by the skylounge, with its decadent fabrics and rich textures. The main salon is similarly styled, but it is unique in that it resembles a winter garden, with removable glass panels that allow the space to function as an indoor or outdoor set-up.
The guest accommodation can be found on the lower deck, and the configuration is flexible thanks to sliding wall panels, which are inlaid with semi-precious stones. In total, 10 guests can be accommodated on board.
Meanwhile, the owner’s suite can be found on the main deck. It has been styled to reflect understated luxury, and enjoys access to a private balcony with sunbed and a bathroom with a lacquered bath.
The yacht places emphasis on fusing indoor and outdoor living to create spaces which are convivial and well-used.
While she is certainly a stylish option, the motor yacht also caters well to guests looking to unwind or have fun. She has a beach club which houses spa and wellness facilities, including a small sauna and treatment room.
An extending swim platform ensures the seas can be easily accessed, and her selection of water toys promise hours of fun. Among them, guests can enjoy a Waverunner, wakeboards and inflatable toys.
With such eye-catching good looks, IRISHA will be perfectly at home around the French Riviera. Guests adventuring in this region should check out our guide to yacht charters in the South of France, which is packed with information about the best places to eat, drink and party, as well as giving you an insight into the local sights and attractions.
Whether you wish to feel your toes in the sand in the celebrity hotspot of St Tropez, or you’d rather soak up the culture and history of Nice, this slice of paradise offers something for everyone.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed