Exuding refined luxury and elegance, IRISHA was launched just last year by Dutch yard Heesen. She offers a sparkling array of unique features for her guests to enjoy on a private yacht charter around the Mediterranean.
The yacht has been expertly modelled off a Mediterranean dayboat, with an emphasis on fusing indoor and outdoor living to create spaces which are convivial and well-used.
She boasts a lovely sundeck, with a dining table taking centre stage, a sleek wet bar forward and a large jacuzzi pool flanked by sunpads positioned aft. There is a second dining arrangement on the main deck aft, alongside wraparound sofa seating that volunteers a lovely spot for enjoying an evening aperitif.
Stepping inside, guests will be wowed by the skylounge, with its decadent fabrics and rich textures. The main salon is similarly styled, but it is unique in that it resembles a winter garden, with removable glass panels that allow the space to function as an indoor or outdoor set-up.
The guest accommodation can be found on the lower deck, and the configuration is flexible thanks to sliding wall panels, which are inlaid with semi-precious stones. In total, 10 guests can be accommodated on board.
Meanwhile, the owner’s suite can be found on the main deck. It has been styled to reflect understated luxury, and enjoys access to a private balcony with sunbed and a bathroom with a lacquered bath.
The yacht places emphasis on fusing indoor and outdoor living to create spaces which are convivial and well-used.
While she is certainly a stylish option, the motor yacht also caters well to guests looking to unwind or have fun. She has a beach club which houses spa and wellness facilities, including a small sauna and treatment room.
An extending swim platform ensures the seas can be easily accessed, and her selection of water toys promise hours of fun. Among them, guests can enjoy a Waverunner, wakeboards and inflatable toys.
With such eye-catching good looks, IRISHA will be perfectly at home around the French Riviera. Guests adventuring in this region should check out our guide to yacht charters in the South of France, which is packed with information about the best places to eat, drink and party, as well as giving you an insight into the local sights and attractions.
Whether you wish to feel your toes in the sand in the celebrity hotspot of St Tropez, or you’d rather soak up the culture and history of Nice, this slice of paradise offers something for everyone.
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.
- Monaco Yacht Show 2019 announces superyacht line-upRunning between 25 - 28 September, Monaco’s Port Hercules marina will be alive with activity as a stellar fleet of yach...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- VIDEO: Superyacht ‘Here Comes the Sun’ in the British Virgin Islands Amels’ 83m/272ft superyacht ‘Here Comes the Sun’ was spotted enjoying some tropical sun in the British Virgin Islands e...
- Megayacht TRANQUILITY joins the yacht charter fleetFormerly known as superyacht EQUANIMITY, the 92m/300ft motor yacht TRANQUILITY has become available for private yacht c...
- VIDEO: Superyacht ‘Lady S’ enjoys the waters of PortofinoIn a brand new video, drone footage gives us a closer look at one of the most exciting recent additions to the charter ...