If you’re looking to escape the winter blues and experience a yacht charter vacation with a difference, then there is no better time to book LAMIMA.
She is now offering a complimentary day with any five-day bookings made between December 9-27, and this rate is all-inclusive; meaning it covers all on-board meals, drinks, scuba diving, spa treatments, national park permits and more.
She will be exploring the Raja Ampat archipelago of Indonesia, a region famed for its kaleidoscopic coral reefs, thriving marine life and stunning scenery.
There are few yachts in the charter fleet as well-suited to her cruising grounds as LAMIMA.
She was built using traditional methods by local boatbuilders on the island of Sulawesi, and features a host of exciting amenities to ensure her guests can make the most of South East Asia.
She plays host to a private tour guide with a vast knowledge of the region, and she is equipped with a certified PADI dive centre and a dive compressor.
The yacht was delivered in 2014. She has been timelessly styled to preserve her Indonesian heritage, with modern upgrades evident throughout. Her design reflects a thoughtful layout, with an uncluttered, sweeping deck with plenty of space for guests to socialize or top up their tans.
An inviting alfresco dining area can be found amidships, while the upper deck is primed for relaxing yoga sessions with the on-board instructor. Those looking to further unwind on their private yacht charter will be well catered-to, thanks to an onboard masseuse and a covered al fresco treatment room.
Stepping inside, LAMIMA’s interiors are airy and serene. She offers a large main salon complete with formal dining and a backlit bar. Bleached wood adds to the bright feel, with discreet lighting and wide windows to illuminate her social spaces.
Seven generously sized cabins accommodate 14 guests, with an overarching theme of simplicity and tranquility running through each suite. Through Oriental furnishings and pared-back styling, each guest is guaranteed a blissful space for rest and relaxation.
The yacht comprises one master suite, four double twins, and two twin suites. A flexible layout and neutral colour palette mean she is perfect for a multitude of yacht charter vacation types.
The master suite is particularly lavish, with a two-poster bed with canopy curtains and large windows flanking the beam. The space is generously-sized, with a small sofa area and plenty of built-in storage, plus a large en-suite.
There are some places in the world where serenity and vibrancy are in perfect balance and one such place is South East Asia. With its diverse and expansive landscape that is almost always kissed by the sun, the region is as a must-see location for anyone looking for an adventurous superyacht charter.
In this pocket of Indonesia, guests can expect ivory beaches and flourishing coral reefs. The Raja Ampat archipelago is famous for its marine protected area, which is known as one of the most biodiverse places on earth. In fact, 75% of the world’s known coral species are thought to live here.
The archipelago is also well known for its distinct landscape dotted with hundreds of jungle-covered islands. On board LAMIMA, you will be able to explore everything this slice of paradise has to offer and expect to be transported in the lap of luxury.
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- Which yacht stars in the TV series 'Succession'?The 279ft (85m) charter yacht SOLANDGE is the yacht in HBO’s Succession. Hitting TV screens in 2019, the season finale ...
- 82m superyacht RoMea to charter in the Maldives this winterVenture to the lesser-explored Maldives this winter and discover a slice of paradise on board the 82m/ 268ft motor yach...
- First look inside brand new charter yacht SOARINGDue to launch later this year from Abeking & Rasmussen, the first renderings of the 68m/ 223ft motor yacht SOARING have...
- Superyacht KISMET gets blown up in '6 Underground' movieStarring in the biggest Netflix movie to date, Lurssen’s 95m/ 312ft motor yacht KISMET plays a central role in new Mich...
- Wanderlust: Destinations worth waiting for Travel restrictions may be in place right now due to COVID-19, to but that isn’t stopping us planning ahead and looking...