With her bespoke interiors, ample outdoor deck space and superb line-up of luxurious leisure facilities, ‘Lady E’ is a fantastic platform for exploring the captivating cruising grounds of South East Asia.
She is the ideal option for anyone looking to enjoy a yacht charter vacation where they can relax and unwind, as she boasts an on-board wellness centre where guests can indulge in pampering massages or soothing spa treatments.
This stand-out superyacht is now offering a 20% discount for charter guests keen to explore the mystical coastlines of Thailand, Malaysia and Myanmar throughout February.
Opportunities for socialising and relaxing are abundant on board Lady E. Her interiors are sleek and contemporary, with infusions of colour from a charming collection of Pop Art recently installed on board. Her main salon is spacious, and enjoys a library for those looking to get comfortable with a good book.
Her cabins share the same elegant themes, and volunteer a flexible configuration that accommodates a total of 12 guests across seven cabins.
With al fresco dining on the upper deck aft, meals can be enjoyed without compromising the views over the enchanting surrounds. The yacht’s chef will be able to conjure up a mouthwatering menu packed with flavour and inspired by the setting of South East Asia.
Not only does the motor yacht boast well-appointed outdoor areas and a sophisticated interior, she has also enjoyed an recent upgrade to her toy chest. Every member of the charter party will be able to take advantage of the Flyride, Flyboard, Hoverboard, an inflatable climbing wall and waterslide. In addition, guests can enjoy hours of on-the-water thrills with an electric-powered surfboard.
After a fun-filled morning putting the toys to the test, guests can head up to the sun deck, where they can unwind in the Jacuzzi, sip cocktails in the chic seating area, or recline on a sumptuous spread of sunpads.
Those looking for further relaxation can retreat to a Turkish-style spa complete with a sauna and steam room. The motor yacht’s resident masseuse and yoga teacher are also available, should guests wish to take advantage of their services.
- FLYING FOX - World's largest charter yacht revealedIt has been announced that the brand new Lurssen Superyacht FLYING FOX will join the Charter Fleet.
- Tahiti yacht charters available at a reduced price with 60m M/Y DREAMCruise around Tahiti and the rest of French Polynesia at a discounted rate on board the 60m/197ft multi-award-winning m...
- The best brand-new superyachts for charter in 2019Be among the first to step on board a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the best recently-delivered yachts avai...
- M/Y ‘Christina O’ available to charter at a reduced rate in the MediterraneanExplore Mediterranean hotspots such as the South of France and the Italian Riviera at a reduced rate on board one of th...
- VIDEO: Feadship transports 93m charter yacht ‘Lady S’ In a recent video, Feadship gives viewers a behind-the-scenes glimpse into how they moved their 93m/ 305ft megayacht ‘L...
- Discover Belize with Westport M/Y TRENDINGEnjoy a Belize luxury yacht charter this June on board the 50m/165ft superyacht TRENDING from Westport.