Thousands of visitors attended the 2013 edition of the Singapore Yacht Show, keen to enjoy the cocktails, fashion and spectacular superyachts while soaking up the sun.
The 2013 Singapore Yacht Show was once again a resounding success, attracting the largest crowd ever in its history. Celebrity DJ Miles Slater of Boujis nightclub performed to the masses of visitors at Jax Coco Bar while models flaunted the latest resort-wear fashion from Singapore's resort line, Skin, as well as international brands which were represented by Gnossem.com.
Many exhibitors at the show reported promising interactions with prospective buys and some deals have already been signed.
The Managing Director of the yacht show, Andy Treadwell, heralded this year a succes due to the increased number and range of exhibitors.
The show was a huge success, and the crowd loved DJ Miles Slater performing throughout the fashion show.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.