The impressive 69.5m (228’) motor yacht SHERAKHAN is now based in St Maarten and available for charter in the Caribbean for the rest of the winter season.
Charter yacht SHERAKHAN’s exterior lines represent the classic, timeless design of her 1966 build. She was fully rebuilt in 2005 to offer the ultimate in luxury amenities and guest comfort amongst vast interior spaces and the latest in entertainment equipment. One of her most breath taking features on board is the palatial atrium-style main salon and dining room that in bathed in natural light filtered down from glass-bottomed the 18-person Jacuzzi above.
She sleeps 26 guests in 13 generous staterooms including an upper deck master suite featuring private lounge/study and private terrace. Her outdoor areas boast expansive deck areas and several sunbathing and dining options as well as a private wellness area, ‘Spa de la Sirene’ complete with sauna, steam bath and a gym. Fully equipped for exciting Caribbean luxury yacht charters, SHERAKHAN carries a huge selection of toys to include two tenders, two Yamaha jet skis, two Yamaha Waverunners, a Laser dinghy, floating trampoline, kayak and fishing tackle.
Weekly charter rates start at €385,000, contact your charter broker for more information about bookings and itineraries.
One of her most breath taking features on board is the palatial atrium-style main salon and dining room
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.