Delivered by New Zealand shipyard Alloy Yachts in 2011, since her arrival VERTIGO has been awarded various accolades, including 'Sailing Yacht of the Year' at the 2012 World Superyacht Awards and the 'Interior Design Award' at the 2012 Showboats Design Awards. Her contemporary interior was designed by Christian Liaigre with a black and white theme, complemented by wooden flooring and panelling.
Her luxurious amenities include a gym featuring state-of-the-art equipment and a breathtaking view of the ocean, a bar, entertainment systems throughout and an outdoor movie projector aft deck for fun evenings entertaining family and friends.
VERTIGO accommodates up to 12 guests within five staterooms, comprising of four double cabins and four Pullman berths. Her master suite has a comfy lounging area featuring cream sofas and a small table.
Her large deck spaces feature comfy seating areas surrounding her deck Jacuzzi. Other outdoor amenities of note include her large swimming platform and impressive beach barbecue area which caters for delicious al fresco dining.
VERTIGO's wide selection of water toys include 6 sets of the latest scuba-diving gear, water-skis and kayaks, as well as a floating pool which ensures guests' safety whilst enjoying a swim. For exploration ashore, four bikes and a custom-built limo tender ensures everyone on board travels in style.
Alternatively, view all luxury yachts for charter in the Caribbean to compare vessels.
VERTIGO is one of a number of charter yachts expected to attend the Antigua Charter Yacht Show 2014 next month.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.