Regularly impressing her competition and the crowds at some of the most prestigious regattas, SILENCIO has demonstrated time and time again just how dexterous she is.
Whilst no stranger to fast-paced racing, she is also well equipped to deliver a luxury vacation.
Complete with an expansive and impressively furnished sundeck, guests are able to sun themselves and enjoy the views from a vessel which couples premier comfort with outstanding performance.
Undergoing an entire refit back in 2012, the sailing yacht has maintained an immaculate edge and is perfect for guests looking for a Caribbean getaway this winter.
Softly lit and and adorned with light woods, the outdoor areas of SILENCIO provide a moveable beach club perfect for experiencing the Caribbean.
With ample room for sunbathing and enjoying meals al fresco, guests will feel perfectly at home amongst the comfortable loungers and shaded seating arrangement.
After spending some time gazing over the water, guests will have no issues getting immersed themselves, with jet skis and kayaks on hand to keep everyone suitably entertained.
As elegant as they come, SILENCIO offers a truly stylish charter experience
The interior is a similar story and the team at Perini Navi have clearly taken great care to ensure that the quality of the indoor spaces is consistent with that of the build itself.
From a spaciously organised main salon to an entertainment room complete with a sizeable film screen, guests are treated to a variety of soft textures all set against a warm colour palette.
Meals can be enjoyed around the lengthy central dining table, which benefits from a subtle amount of sunlight falling in from the windows situated just above it.
Featuring a range of 6 impressively designed guest suites, charter yacht SILENCIO is capable of accommodating up to 8 guests with an attendant crew of 9.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new M/Y O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...