Regularly impressing her competition and the crowds at some of the most prestigious regattas, SILENCIO has demonstrated time and time again just how dexterous she is.
Whilst no stranger to fast-paced racing, she is also well equipped to deliver a luxury vacation.
Complete with an expansive and impressively furnished sundeck, guests are able to sun themselves and enjoy the views from a vessel which couples premier comfort with outstanding performance.
Undergoing an entire refit back in 2012, the sailing yacht has maintained an immaculate edge and is perfect for guests looking for a Caribbean getaway this winter.
Softly lit and and adorned with light woods, the outdoor areas of SILENCIO provide a moveable beach club perfect for experiencing the Caribbean.
With ample room for sunbathing and enjoying meals al fresco, guests will feel perfectly at home amongst the comfortable loungers and shaded seating arrangement.
After spending some time gazing over the water, guests will have no issues getting immersed themselves, with jet skis and kayaks on hand to keep everyone suitably entertained.
As elegant as they come, SILENCIO offers a truly stylish charter experience
The interior is a similar story and the team at Perini Navi have clearly taken great care to ensure that the quality of the indoor spaces is consistent with that of the build itself.
From a spaciously organised main salon to an entertainment room complete with a sizeable film screen, guests are treated to a variety of soft textures all set against a warm colour palette.
Meals can be enjoyed around the lengthy central dining table, which benefits from a subtle amount of sunlight falling in from the windows situated just above it.
Featuring a range of 6 impressively designed guest suites, charter yacht SILENCIO is capable of accommodating up to 8 guests with an attendant crew of 9.
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- Which yacht stars in the TV series 'Succession'?The 279ft (85m) charter yacht SOLANDGE is the yacht in HBO’s Succession. Hitting TV screens in 2019, the season finale ...
- 82m superyacht RoMea to charter in the Maldives this winterVenture to the lesser-explored Maldives this winter and discover a slice of paradise on board the 82m/ 268ft motor yach...
- First look inside brand new charter yacht SOARINGDue to launch later this year from Abeking & Rasmussen, the first renderings of the 68m/ 223ft motor yacht SOARING have...
- Superyacht KISMET gets blown up in '6 Underground' movieStarring in the biggest Netflix movie to date, Lurssen’s 95m/ 312ft motor yacht KISMET plays a central role in new Mich...