The latest flagship from Nautor’s SwanLine, SHAMANNA is the ultimate pedigree sailing yacht. Launched earlier this year, charter guests can be among the first to experience the optimal performance and unrivalled style of this new edition.
Designed by German Frers, the yacht sports an innovative new hull shape with a plumb bow, wide stern and twin rudders, promising fast speeds, improved stability and increased receptiveness when cruising through the Mediterranean on a luxury yacht charter.
An uncluttered flush deck offers spectacular uninterrupted panoramic views across the waters and these can be enjoyed while dining with friends in the large forward cockpit area or unwinding on the collection of sun loungers and beanbags.
The traditional teak interior of charter yacht SHAMANNA is hand-built by Nautor’s expert craftsmen in Finland and, despite the emphasis on performance, there has been no compromise when it comes to comfort, with many luxurious amenities subtly integrated into the design.
Scandinavian in style, the interior boast light woods and a neutral colour scheme, creating a contemporary and airy atmosphere. Plus there are skylights in the main salon, bathing the comfortable sofas and dining area in natural light.
Able to sleep up to eight guests in four spacious staterooms, the yacht comprises a forward master suite, one double cabin and two twin cabins.
There has been no compromise when it comes to comfort, with many luxurious amenities subtly integrated into the design
A multitude of water toys, including kayaks, water skis and wakeboards, provide numerous ways in which to enjoy the glorious Mediterranean Sea.
For further information on S/Y SHAMANNA, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in the Mediterranean.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...