Sailing Yacht REGINA Open for Monaco Grand Prix Charters
Modelled on a traditional Turkish gulet yacht, REGINA was built in 2011 by Pruva Yachting but, boasting a steel hull and schooner rig, leaves her predecessors in her wake. Yet, she still possesses generous spaces, stability and a beautiful profile, all assets of luxury gulets.
Indeed, the sailing yacht is sure to turn heads at the glittering events of the Monaco Grand Prix and Cannes Film Festival, both taking place in May, thanks to her sweeping lines and spectacular sails. What’s more, she’s rarely seen in these West Mediterranean cruising grounds, often favouring her homeland of Turkey and nearby Greece during the summer months.
Wide decks offer a range of spaces in which to relax and socialise while taking in the glittering sights of Monaco and Cannes. Enjoy sunning spots on the foredeck and unwind on the comfortable aft deck seating, then choose between two alfresco dining setups to experience the delicious cuisine created by the talented Head Chef.
The interior of sailing yacht REGINA offers more options for resting as well as entertaining guests. Classic, light and elegant, the large main salon features an immaculate mahogany finish and a white Orla grand piano. With a formal dining area for 12 guests and two large custom-made sofas, this is a perfect setup for fine dining experiences.
Guests will be able to retreat to six beautiful en suite cabins, including a full-beam master suite, a double stateroom, three double cabins and one twin cabin. Fine details include bedheads of solid honey mousse onyx columns and walls of Afyon marble.
REGINA is sure to turn heads at the glittering events of the Monaco Grand Prix and Cannes Film Festival
There are also plenty of water toys on board such as canoes, paddle boards, water skis, a Jet Ski and inflatable toys, all enabling charter guests to make the most of the Mediterranean waters.
For further information on S/Y REGINA, please speak to your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in the French Riviera.
More Yacht Information
Regina Yacht For Charter
56m Medyat, 2011
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...