Built in 2007 and refit in 2011, she has remained immaculate and every inch the modern charter yacht.
With a more than generous offer on the table, there has never been a better opportunity for getting out and experiencing the beautiful region on board a truly dynamic vessel.
Providing plenty of lounging space and a shaded al fresco dining option, the sun deck is suitably arranged for taking in the sights of the Caribbean.
Making good use of the yacht’s dimensions, the outdoor areas are unobstructed by excessive furniture and offer a vast amount of space for socialising.
Extending off the aft deck, the swimming platform allows guests to conveniently access the waters and cool off after some fantastic sunbathing.
Delivering an exceptional sailing experience, RAPTURE is perfectly suited for the waters of the Caribbean
With warm woods and creamy fittings, the main salon is clearly designed for laid back socialising. With a dinner table neatly situated down one side, it’s easy for guests to quickly go from lounging to enjoying delicious meals.
Another crowning feature of the sailing yacht is the office attached to the master suite which allows guests to attend to any necessary business without compromising on comfort and style.
Easily accommodating up to 8 guests across 4 well designed cabins, luxury charter yacht RAPTURE is ideal for families or small parties.
Ensuring that all vacations meet a consistently high standard, RAPTURE comes with a well experienced crew of 4.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new M/Y O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...