Built in 2007 and refit in 2011, she has remained immaculate and every inch the modern charter yacht.
With a more than generous offer on the table, there has never been a better opportunity for getting out and experiencing the beautiful region on board a truly dynamic vessel.
Providing plenty of lounging space and a shaded al fresco dining option, the sun deck is suitably arranged for taking in the sights of the Caribbean.
Making good use of the yacht’s dimensions, the outdoor areas are unobstructed by excessive furniture and offer a vast amount of space for socialising.
Extending off the aft deck, the swimming platform allows guests to conveniently access the waters and cool off after some fantastic sunbathing.
Delivering an exceptional sailing experience, RAPTURE is perfectly suited for the waters of the Caribbean
With warm woods and creamy fittings, the main salon is clearly designed for laid back socialising. With a dinner table neatly situated down one side, it’s easy for guests to quickly go from lounging to enjoying delicious meals.
Another crowning feature of the sailing yacht is the office attached to the master suite which allows guests to attend to any necessary business without compromising on comfort and style.
Easily accommodating up to 8 guests across 4 well designed cabins, luxury charter yacht RAPTURE is ideal for families or small parties.
Ensuring that all vacations meet a consistently high standard, RAPTURE comes with a well experienced crew of 4.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.