Built in 2007 and refit in 2011, she has remained immaculate and every inch the modern charter yacht.
With a more than generous offer on the table, there has never been a better opportunity for getting out and experiencing the beautiful region on board a truly dynamic vessel.
Providing plenty of lounging space and a shaded al fresco dining option, the sun deck is suitably arranged for taking in the sights of the Caribbean.
Making good use of the yacht’s dimensions, the outdoor areas are unobstructed by excessive furniture and offer a vast amount of space for socialising.
Extending off the aft deck, the swimming platform allows guests to conveniently access the waters and cool off after some fantastic sunbathing.
Delivering an exceptional sailing experience, RAPTURE is perfectly suited for the waters of the Caribbean
With warm woods and creamy fittings, the main salon is clearly designed for laid back socialising. With a dinner table neatly situated down one side, it’s easy for guests to quickly go from lounging to enjoying delicious meals.
Another crowning feature of the sailing yacht is the office attached to the master suite which allows guests to attend to any necessary business without compromising on comfort and style.
Easily accommodating up to 8 guests across 4 well designed cabins, luxury charter yacht RAPTURE is ideal for families or small parties.
Ensuring that all vacations meet a consistently high standard, RAPTURE comes with a well experienced crew of 4.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...