Sailing Yacht RAPTURE Offers Caribbean Special This Winter
Built in 2007 and refit in 2011, she has remained immaculate and every inch the modern charter yacht.
With a more than generous offer on the table, there has never been a better opportunity for getting out and experiencing the beautiful region on board a truly dynamic vessel.
Providing plenty of lounging space and a shaded al fresco dining option, the sun deck is suitably arranged for taking in the sights of the Caribbean.
Making good use of the yacht’s dimensions, the outdoor areas are unobstructed by excessive furniture and offer a vast amount of space for socialising.
Extending off the aft deck, the swimming platform allows guests to conveniently access the waters and cool off after some fantastic sunbathing.
Delivering an exceptional sailing experience, RAPTURE is perfectly suited for the waters of the Caribbean
With warm woods and creamy fittings, the main salon is clearly designed for laid back socialising. With a dinner table neatly situated down one side, it’s easy for guests to quickly go from lounging to enjoying delicious meals.
Another crowning feature of the sailing yacht is the office attached to the master suite which allows guests to attend to any necessary business without compromising on comfort and style.
Easily accommodating up to 8 guests across 4 well designed cabins, luxury charter yacht RAPTURE is ideal for families or small parties.
Ensuring that all vacations meet a consistently high standard, RAPTURE comes with a well experienced crew of 4.
More Yacht Information
Rapture Yacht For Charter
30m Southern Wind, 2007 / 2011
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...