Launched in 2011 by Holland Jachtbouw, RAINBOW is a revival of the 1934 J Class build of the same name. Fusing the classic lines of the original with state-of-the-art technology, she promises an authentic sailing experience around the stunning cruising grounds of Greece, with both performance and luxury high up on the agenda.
Embodying a desire for speed and elegance, she boasts modern features such as a high-modulus carbon mast, boom and spinnaker pole, continuous carbon fibre rigging and 3DI racing sails. Yet in tribute to the golden age of racing, she boasts a luxurious handcrafted mahogany, art deco-style interior.
Other technological innovations include a hybrid powerhouse for propulsion, which enables her to sail in complete silence, and a significantly lower eco-footprint in comparison to other yachts of her class.
Although RAINBOW’s flush deck has been designed for manoeuvring during races, it can easily transform into the ultimate yacht charter setting. Alfresco dining for eight can be enjoyed in the cockpit and on the foredeck while the pill box offers a more intimate dining setup.
There are also lounging opportunities on the foredeck with awnings to provide respite from the hot Mediterranean sun.
Meanwhile, the partnership of Dykstra and deVosdeVries design creates a sense of continuity between the indoors and out. A skylight floods the sunken deckhouse in natural light where a formal dining area leads up to an upper salon.
A master suite in the stern is joined by two twin cabins, which both have an extra Pullman, meaning up to eight guests can be accommodated on board charter yacht RAINBOW.
RAINBOW promises an authentic sailing experience around the stunning cruising grounds of Greece, with both performance and luxury high up on the agenda
The sailing yacht is also equipped with a variety of water toys and snorkelling equipment, allowing guest to make the most of the glorious waters.
To take advantage of the special rate on S/Y RAINBOW, please speak to your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in Greece.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...