Sailing Yacht RAINBOW Drops Mediterranean Charter Rate
Launched in 2011 by Holland Jachtbouw, RAINBOW is a revival of the 1934 J Class build of the same name. Fusing the classic lines of the original with state-of-the-art technology, she promises an authentic sailing experience around the stunning cruising grounds of Greece, with both performance and luxury high up on the agenda.
Embodying a desire for speed and elegance, she boasts modern features such as a high-modulus carbon mast, boom and spinnaker pole, continuous carbon fibre rigging and 3DI racing sails. Yet in tribute to the golden age of racing, she boasts a luxurious handcrafted mahogany, art deco-style interior.
Other technological innovations include a hybrid powerhouse for propulsion, which enables her to sail in complete silence, and a significantly lower eco-footprint in comparison to other yachts of her class.
Although RAINBOW’s flush deck has been designed for manoeuvring during races, it can easily transform into the ultimate yacht charter setting. Alfresco dining for eight can be enjoyed in the cockpit and on the foredeck while the pill box offers a more intimate dining setup.
There are also lounging opportunities on the foredeck with awnings to provide respite from the hot Mediterranean sun.
Meanwhile, the partnership of Dykstra and deVosdeVries design creates a sense of continuity between the indoors and out. A skylight floods the sunken deckhouse in natural light where a formal dining area leads up to an upper salon.
A master suite in the stern is joined by two twin cabins, which both have an extra Pullman, meaning up to eight guests can be accommodated on board charter yacht RAINBOW.
RAINBOW promises an authentic sailing experience around the stunning cruising grounds of Greece, with both performance and luxury high up on the agenda
The sailing yacht is also equipped with a variety of water toys and snorkelling equipment, allowing guest to make the most of the glorious waters.
To take advantage of the special rate on S/Y RAINBOW, please speak to your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in Greece.
More Yacht Information
Rainbow Yacht For Charter
40m Holland Jachtbouw, 2012
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...