Launched in 2011 by Holland Jachtbouw, RAINBOW is a revival of the 1934 J Class build of the same name. Fusing the classic lines of the original with state-of-the-art technology, she promises an authentic sailing experience around the stunning cruising grounds of Greece, with both performance and luxury high up on the agenda.
Embodying a desire for speed and elegance, she boasts modern features such as a high-modulus carbon mast, boom and spinnaker pole, continuous carbon fibre rigging and 3DI racing sails. Yet in tribute to the golden age of racing, she boasts a luxurious handcrafted mahogany, art deco-style interior.
Other technological innovations include a hybrid powerhouse for propulsion, which enables her to sail in complete silence, and a significantly lower eco-footprint in comparison to other yachts of her class.
Although RAINBOW’s flush deck has been designed for manoeuvring during races, it can easily transform into the ultimate yacht charter setting. Alfresco dining for eight can be enjoyed in the cockpit and on the foredeck while the pill box offers a more intimate dining setup.
There are also lounging opportunities on the foredeck with awnings to provide respite from the hot Mediterranean sun.
Meanwhile, the partnership of Dykstra and deVosdeVries design creates a sense of continuity between the indoors and out. A skylight floods the sunken deckhouse in natural light where a formal dining area leads up to an upper salon.
A master suite in the stern is joined by two twin cabins, which both have an extra Pullman, meaning up to eight guests can be accommodated on board charter yacht RAINBOW.
RAINBOW promises an authentic sailing experience around the stunning cruising grounds of Greece, with both performance and luxury high up on the agenda
The sailing yacht is also equipped with a variety of water toys and snorkelling equipment, allowing guest to make the most of the glorious waters.
To take advantage of the special rate on S/Y RAINBOW, please speak to your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in Greece.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charter in MayAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new charter yacht O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...