Launched in 2009, NOSTROMO is a high-performance sloop designed by British shipyard Pendennis in collaboration with renowned naval architects Dubois. Combining performance and function with style and comfort, she is a perfect choice for discerning charter guests.
A regular on the regatta circuit, the sailing yacht features a hull and rig specifically created for performance under sail, an impressive four spreader Hall Spars mast and boom made of seamless carbon fibre, and premium North Sails.
Such a build is sure to impress while island-hopping through Greece or along the Dalmatian Coast of Croatia, and charter guests on board will find no-end of places in which to take in all the spectacular sights.
The clear and uncluttered deck is ideal for family fun at sea or for soaking up the Mediterranean sunshine, while delicious alfresco meals can be enjoyed in the spacious cockpit under the shade of a tailor-made awning.
Hydraulic steps make boarding easy and a large bathing platform ensures easy access into the beautiful waters of the region. A shower is available here too, meaning guests can wash off after a refreshing dip in the ocean.
Esteemed designer Redman Whitley Dixon is behind the bright and airy interior of charter yacht NOSTROMO, which contrasts birch and walnut woods to great effect, and which is flooded with ample natural light.
The upper salon boasts brilliant 180-degree views and guests can relax here on their charter vacation against the stunning backdrop of the region before heading down one level to a second lounge area with an interior dining option.
Esteemed designer Redman Whitley Dixon is behind the bright and airy interior of charter yacht NOSTROMO
Accommodation is available for up to nine guests in four sophisticated staterooms, including a master cabin, two double cabins and a single cabin.
For further information on S/Y NOSTROMO, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, browse and compare all luxury yachts available to charter in Greece.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed