Launched in 2009, NOSTROMO is a high-performance sloop designed by British shipyard Pendennis in collaboration with renowned naval architects Dubois. Combining performance and function with style and comfort, she is a perfect choice for discerning charter guests.
A regular on the regatta circuit, the sailing yacht features a hull and rig specifically created for performance under sail, an impressive four spreader Hall Spars mast and boom made of seamless carbon fibre, and premium North Sails.
Such a build is sure to impress while island-hopping through Greece or along the Dalmatian Coast of Croatia, and charter guests on board will find no-end of places in which to take in all the spectacular sights.
The clear and uncluttered deck is ideal for family fun at sea or for soaking up the Mediterranean sunshine, while delicious alfresco meals can be enjoyed in the spacious cockpit under the shade of a tailor-made awning.
Hydraulic steps make boarding easy and a large bathing platform ensures easy access into the beautiful waters of the region. A shower is available here too, meaning guests can wash off after a refreshing dip in the ocean.
Esteemed designer Redman Whitley Dixon is behind the bright and airy interior of charter yacht NOSTROMO, which contrasts birch and walnut woods to great effect, and which is flooded with ample natural light.
The upper salon boasts brilliant 180-degree views and guests can relax here on their charter vacation against the stunning backdrop of the region before heading down one level to a second lounge area with an interior dining option.
Esteemed designer Redman Whitley Dixon is behind the bright and airy interior of charter yacht NOSTROMO
Accommodation is available for up to nine guests in four sophisticated staterooms, including a master cabin, two double cabins and a single cabin.
For further information on S/Y NOSTROMO, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, browse and compare all luxury yachts available to charter in Greece.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new M/Y O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...