Sailing Yacht 'Mondango 3' Offers Special Charter Rate from Tahiti to Antigua
The sleek flybridge ketch ‘Mondango 3’ is available for charter at €190,000 and will be leaving Tahiti in mid-October to head to the Panama Canal, Costa Rica and Belize before arriving in Antigua in early December when she return to her normal rate of €224,000 per week.
She was built in 2014 by New Zealand shipyard Alloy Yachts with a striking interior designed by Reymond Langton Design and a sophisticated exterior design by Dubois with exquisite attention to detail.
Her dynamic profile and high-quality sailing performance blend perfectly for a smooth and stable charter. The smooth lines and elegant structure echo her speed and ability to be a superb sailing and luxury yacht.
With a vast aft-deck, she offers guests ample of room to relax in the Caribbean sunshine with the choice of an al-fresco dining area on the flybridge for dining when at anchor, a concealed Jacuzzi pool and sumptuous seating in the sheltered cockpit.
Capable of accommodating up to 10 guests in 5 staterooms comprising of a full beam master suite, a VIP suite, a queen cabin and 2 further twin cabins and Pullman. Her interior is light and airy taking into consideration the space and versatility for all her guests.
Charter yacht Mondango 3 is filled with unique textures and detailing with a floor-to-ceiling carved leather wall with glass inserts an centred 103” television dividing the main saloon and formal dining room. This contemporary design blends the unusual with the chic for a beautiful living and hosting space, making her extremely sought-after.
A plethora of watertoys including paddleboards, towable toys and waker-skis simply add to her desirability as a yacht charter for friends and family.
S/Y Mondango 3 is a true world cruiser and for more information on how you can enjoy this special offer please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, look at all luxury yachts available for charter around Antigua.
dynamic profile and high-quality sailing performance blend perfectly for a smooth charter
More Yacht Information
Mondango 3 Yacht For Charter
56m Alloy Yachts, 2014
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...