The sleek flybridge ketch ‘Mondango 3’ is available for charter at €190,000 and will be leaving Tahiti in mid-October to head to the Panama Canal, Costa Rica and Belize before arriving in Antigua in early December when she return to her normal rate of €224,000 per week.
She was built in 2014 by New Zealand shipyard Alloy Yachts with a striking interior designed by Reymond Langton Design and a sophisticated exterior design by Dubois with exquisite attention to detail.
Her dynamic profile and high-quality sailing performance blend perfectly for a smooth and stable charter. The smooth lines and elegant structure echo her speed and ability to be a superb sailing and luxury yacht.
With a vast aft-deck, she offers guests ample of room to relax in the Caribbean sunshine with the choice of an al-fresco dining area on the flybridge for dining when at anchor, a concealed Jacuzzi pool and sumptuous seating in the sheltered cockpit.
Capable of accommodating up to 10 guests in 5 staterooms comprising of a full beam master suite, a VIP suite, a queen cabin and 2 further twin cabins and Pullman. Her interior is light and airy taking into consideration the space and versatility for all her guests.
Charter yacht Mondango 3 is filled with unique textures and detailing with a floor-to-ceiling carved leather wall with glass inserts an centred 103” television dividing the main saloon and formal dining room. This contemporary design blends the unusual with the chic for a beautiful living and hosting space, making her extremely sought-after.
A plethora of watertoys including paddleboards, towable toys and waker-skis simply add to her desirability as a yacht charter for friends and family.
S/Y Mondango 3 is a true world cruiser and for more information on how you can enjoy this special offer please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, look at all luxury yachts available for charter around Antigua.
dynamic profile and high-quality sailing performance blend perfectly for a smooth charter
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...