The sleek flybridge ketch ‘Mondango 3’ is available for charter at €190,000 and will be leaving Tahiti in mid-October to head to the Panama Canal, Costa Rica and Belize before arriving in Antigua in early December when she return to her normal rate of €224,000 per week.
She was built in 2014 by New Zealand shipyard Alloy Yachts with a striking interior designed by Reymond Langton Design and a sophisticated exterior design by Dubois with exquisite attention to detail.
Her dynamic profile and high-quality sailing performance blend perfectly for a smooth and stable charter. The smooth lines and elegant structure echo her speed and ability to be a superb sailing and luxury yacht.
With a vast aft-deck, she offers guests ample of room to relax in the Caribbean sunshine with the choice of an al-fresco dining area on the flybridge for dining when at anchor, a concealed Jacuzzi pool and sumptuous seating in the sheltered cockpit.
Capable of accommodating up to 10 guests in 5 staterooms comprising of a full beam master suite, a VIP suite, a queen cabin and 2 further twin cabins and Pullman. Her interior is light and airy taking into consideration the space and versatility for all her guests.
Charter yacht Mondango 3 is filled with unique textures and detailing with a floor-to-ceiling carved leather wall with glass inserts an centred 103” television dividing the main saloon and formal dining room. This contemporary design blends the unusual with the chic for a beautiful living and hosting space, making her extremely sought-after.
A plethora of watertoys including paddleboards, towable toys and waker-skis simply add to her desirability as a yacht charter for friends and family.
S/Y Mondango 3 is a true world cruiser and for more information on how you can enjoy this special offer please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, look at all luxury yachts available for charter around Antigua.
dynamic profile and high-quality sailing performance blend perfectly for a smooth charter
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...
- New M/Y ‘Liquid Sky’ Joins Global Charter FleetThe newly launched 47m/154ft motor yacht ‘Liquid Sky’ is the latest addition to the charter market and will be availabl...
- Charter Yacht SKYLER Wins ‘Best of the Best’ AwardStorming to victory at an awards ceremony hosted by the Robb Report China last week, the 38m/125ft motor yacht SKYLER w...
- Where Can I Charter In The Caribbean This Winter?As the Caribbean returns to its historic glory following weather complications earlier this year, we provide a fresh up...
- 10 Of The Best Brand New Yachts To Charter In 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best brand new superyachts in 2018.
- 6 Brand New Charter Yachts To Look Out For In 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...