The sleek flybridge ketch ‘Mondango 3’ is available for charter at €190,000 and will be leaving Tahiti in mid-October to head to the Panama Canal, Costa Rica and Belize before arriving in Antigua in early December when she return to her normal rate of €224,000 per week.
She was built in 2014 by New Zealand shipyard Alloy Yachts with a striking interior designed by Reymond Langton Design and a sophisticated exterior design by Dubois with exquisite attention to detail.
Her dynamic profile and high-quality sailing performance blend perfectly for a smooth and stable charter. The smooth lines and elegant structure echo her speed and ability to be a superb sailing and luxury yacht.
With a vast aft-deck, she offers guests ample of room to relax in the Caribbean sunshine with the choice of an al-fresco dining area on the flybridge for dining when at anchor, a concealed Jacuzzi pool and sumptuous seating in the sheltered cockpit.
Capable of accommodating up to 10 guests in 5 staterooms comprising of a full beam master suite, a VIP suite, a queen cabin and 2 further twin cabins and Pullman. Her interior is light and airy taking into consideration the space and versatility for all her guests.
Charter yacht Mondango 3 is filled with unique textures and detailing with a floor-to-ceiling carved leather wall with glass inserts an centred 103” television dividing the main saloon and formal dining room. This contemporary design blends the unusual with the chic for a beautiful living and hosting space, making her extremely sought-after.
A plethora of watertoys including paddleboards, towable toys and waker-skis simply add to her desirability as a yacht charter for friends and family.
S/Y Mondango 3 is a true world cruiser and for more information on how you can enjoy this special offer please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, look at all luxury yachts available for charter around Antigua.
dynamic profile and high-quality sailing performance blend perfectly for a smooth charter
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed