Originally designed for a discerning owner who wanted to explore exotic destinations whilst still having access to remote anchorages, MARAE is a sailing yacht which finely balances outstanding performance with five star comfort.
Using their extensive experience of sailing yachts to meet the ambitious demands of their client, Alloy Yachts designed a draft which would allow her entry to ports which would be too shallow for other yachts of a similar size.
Such flexibility unsurprisingly helped her to win the award for best sailing yacht between 23m-36m at the International Superyacht Society Awards in 2005- an accolade which nicely foreshadowed her future popularity amongst critics and charterers.
As at home on the ocean as she is in a secluded bay, MARAE is in every respect the ideal vessel for experiencing the waters and climate of New England during the summer. Indeed, with such a huge range of coasts and quaint fishing villages on offer, what better way to explore than with a yacht designed with this very purpose in mind.
Of course, when on a summertime luxury charter vacation, guests will be keen to take in the sun and enjoy some of their meals al fresco, two demands which MARAE expertly anticipates- the expansive and lightly furnished deck space takes care of sunbathing whilst a table surrounded by booth-style seating takes care of outdoor dining.
The private cockpit at the aft includes a collapsible spray hood to keep everyone nicely shaded and dry whilst underway or at-anchor. Not only does this ensure guests the greatest comfort when lounging, but there’s also a short staircase which provides access to the master stateroom.
At the stern, a swim platform can be easily assembled by folding out steps on the spacious platform- just as well, considering her vast array of toys and scuba gear will have guests wanting to get out on the water quickly, and with the greatest convenience.
A truly deserving award-winner, MARAE is no doubt one of the finest sailing yachts available for a luxury charter
Adorned with a rich variety of woods and high quality fabrics, the interior of MARAE is just as impressive as her exterior spaces.
Her main salon is decorated with stained walnut, features a collection of deeply cushioned sofas, and the adjacent dining table allows guests to enjoy their meals in a more formal setting.
In true luxury style, the yacht also includes an upper salon complete with a full wet bar, a leather sofa, and a large table for games- the perfect spot for enjoying a drink whilst taking in panoramic views.
Capable of hosting 6 guests across 3 well-appointed cabins, luxury charter yacht MARAE also includes an attentive and experienced crew of 4.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...