Sailing Yacht MARAE Reduces Weekly Rate For June Charters
Originally designed for a discerning owner who wanted to explore exotic destinations whilst still having access to remote anchorages, MARAE is a sailing yacht which finely balances outstanding performance with five star comfort.
Using their extensive experience of sailing yachts to meet the ambitious demands of their client, Alloy Yachts designed a draft which would allow her entry to ports which would be too shallow for other yachts of a similar size.
Such flexibility unsurprisingly helped her to win the award for best sailing yacht between 23m-36m at the International Superyacht Society Awards in 2005- an accolade which nicely foreshadowed her future popularity amongst critics and charterers.
As at home on the ocean as she is in a secluded bay, MARAE is in every respect the ideal vessel for experiencing the waters and climate of New England during the summer. Indeed, with such a huge range of coasts and quaint fishing villages on offer, what better way to explore than with a yacht designed with this very purpose in mind.
Of course, when on a summertime luxury charter vacation, guests will be keen to take in the sun and enjoy some of their meals al fresco, two demands which MARAE expertly anticipates- the expansive and lightly furnished deck space takes care of sunbathing whilst a table surrounded by booth-style seating takes care of outdoor dining.
The private cockpit at the aft includes a collapsible spray hood to keep everyone nicely shaded and dry whilst underway or at-anchor. Not only does this ensure guests the greatest comfort when lounging, but there’s also a short staircase which provides access to the master stateroom.
At the stern, a swim platform can be easily assembled by folding out steps on the spacious platform- just as well, considering her vast array of toys and scuba gear will have guests wanting to get out on the water quickly, and with the greatest convenience.
A truly deserving award-winner, MARAE is no doubt one of the finest sailing yachts available for a luxury charter
Adorned with a rich variety of woods and high quality fabrics, the interior of MARAE is just as impressive as her exterior spaces.
Her main salon is decorated with stained walnut, features a collection of deeply cushioned sofas, and the adjacent dining table allows guests to enjoy their meals in a more formal setting.
In true luxury style, the yacht also includes an upper salon complete with a full wet bar, a leather sofa, and a large table for games- the perfect spot for enjoying a drink whilst taking in panoramic views.
Capable of hosting 6 guests across 3 well-appointed cabins, luxury charter yacht MARAE also includes an attentive and experienced crew of 4.
More Yacht Information
Marae Yacht For Charter
33m Alloy Yachts, 2004 / 2014
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...