Delivered in 2006 and refit to exacting standards in 2011, Maltese Falcon has remained one of the most talked about sailing yachts- and for good reason, too.
A true all-rounder, everything from her modern interior to her tenders and toys exudes brilliance.
Unsurprisingly, Maltese Falcon all but commanded the award ceremonies back in 2007, taking first place in a range of categories, from ‘Highest Technical Achievement in a Sailing Yacht’ at the Showboats Awards, to ‘Best Sail Interior’ at the International Superyacht Society.
Currently open for charter vacations in prized destinations such as Greece and Croatia- with a particularly special offer available throughout June- there really hasn’t been a better time to appreciate why this yacht has garnered such high praise.
Unquestionably an exemplary sailing yacht, ‘Maltese Falcon’ offers a truly singular charter experience
As well as providing an outstanding sailing performance, Maltese Falcon also offers a wealth of luxuries which are all but necessary for the modern charterer.
Indeed, her full beam main salon is superbly furnished and replete with entertainment options whilst her expansive sundeck can be instantly transformed into an outdoor movie theatre.
Naturally, there is also an enticing selection of towable water toys and tenders to keep all of the guests occupied throughout the day.
Unwinding after a day on the water couldn’t be easier, either, with a trained massage therapist on board happy to provide a range of popular treatments.
Capable of sleeping up to 12 guests, Maltese Falcon provides exceptional accommodation across 6 well-appointed staterooms.
In order to make enquires into chartering S/Y Maltese Falcon, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...