Sailing Yacht 'Maltese Falcon' Open For Charter In The Mediterranean This Summer
Delivered in 2006 and refit to exacting standards in 2011, Maltese Falcon has remained one of the most talked about sailing yachts- and for good reason, too.
A true all-rounder, everything from her modern interior to her tenders and toys exudes brilliance.
Unsurprisingly, Maltese Falcon all but commanded the award ceremonies back in 2007, taking first place in a range of categories, from ‘Highest Technical Achievement in a Sailing Yacht’ at the Showboats Awards, to ‘Best Sail Interior’ at the International Superyacht Society.
Currently open for charter vacations in prized destinations such as Greece and Croatia- with a particularly special offer available throughout June- there really hasn’t been a better time to appreciate why this yacht has garnered such high praise.
Unquestionably an exemplary sailing yacht, ‘Maltese Falcon’ offers a truly singular charter experience
As well as providing an outstanding sailing performance, Maltese Falcon also offers a wealth of luxuries which are all but necessary for the modern charterer.
Indeed, her full beam main salon is superbly furnished and replete with entertainment options whilst her expansive sundeck can be instantly transformed into an outdoor movie theatre.
Naturally, there is also an enticing selection of towable water toys and tenders to keep all of the guests occupied throughout the day.
Unwinding after a day on the water couldn’t be easier, either, with a trained massage therapist on board happy to provide a range of popular treatments.
Capable of sleeping up to 12 guests, Maltese Falcon provides exceptional accommodation across 6 well-appointed staterooms.
In order to make enquires into chartering S/Y Maltese Falcon, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
More Yacht Information
Maltese Falcon Yacht For Charter
88m Perini Navi, 2006 / 2015
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...