Delivered in 2006 and refit to exacting standards in 2011, Maltese Falcon has remained one of the most talked about sailing yachts- and for good reason, too.
A true all-rounder, everything from her modern interior to her tenders and toys exudes brilliance.
Unsurprisingly, Maltese Falcon all but commanded the award ceremonies back in 2007, taking first place in a range of categories, from ‘Highest Technical Achievement in a Sailing Yacht’ at the Showboats Awards, to ‘Best Sail Interior’ at the International Superyacht Society.
Currently open for charter vacations in prized destinations such as Greece and Croatia- with a particularly special offer available throughout June- there really hasn’t been a better time to appreciate why this yacht has garnered such high praise.
Unquestionably an exemplary sailing yacht, ‘Maltese Falcon’ offers a truly singular charter experience
As well as providing an outstanding sailing performance, Maltese Falcon also offers a wealth of luxuries which are all but necessary for the modern charterer.
Indeed, her full beam main salon is superbly furnished and replete with entertainment options whilst her expansive sundeck can be instantly transformed into an outdoor movie theatre.
Naturally, there is also an enticing selection of towable water toys and tenders to keep all of the guests occupied throughout the day.
Unwinding after a day on the water couldn’t be easier, either, with a trained massage therapist on board happy to provide a range of popular treatments.
Capable of sleeping up to 12 guests, Maltese Falcon provides exceptional accommodation across 6 well-appointed staterooms.
In order to make enquires into chartering S/Y Maltese Falcon, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charter in MayAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new charter yacht O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...