Delivered in 2006 and refit to exacting standards in 2011, Maltese Falcon has remained one of the most talked about sailing yachts- and for good reason, too.
A true all-rounder, everything from her modern interior to her tenders and toys exudes brilliance.
Unsurprisingly, Maltese Falcon all but commanded the award ceremonies back in 2007, taking first place in a range of categories, from ‘Highest Technical Achievement in a Sailing Yacht’ at the Showboats Awards, to ‘Best Sail Interior’ at the International Superyacht Society.
Currently open for charter vacations in prized destinations such as Greece and Croatia- with a particularly special offer available throughout June- there really hasn’t been a better time to appreciate why this yacht has garnered such high praise.
Unquestionably an exemplary sailing yacht, ‘Maltese Falcon’ offers a truly singular charter experience
As well as providing an outstanding sailing performance, Maltese Falcon also offers a wealth of luxuries which are all but necessary for the modern charterer.
Indeed, her full beam main salon is superbly furnished and replete with entertainment options whilst her expansive sundeck can be instantly transformed into an outdoor movie theatre.
Naturally, there is also an enticing selection of towable water toys and tenders to keep all of the guests occupied throughout the day.
Unwinding after a day on the water couldn’t be easier, either, with a trained massage therapist on board happy to provide a range of popular treatments.
Capable of sleeping up to 12 guests, Maltese Falcon provides exceptional accommodation across 6 well-appointed staterooms.
In order to make enquires into chartering S/Y Maltese Falcon, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed