Fresh from a refit, Spirit of the C’s is sure to impress this winter with a newly extended sundeck and updated interior building on her already impressive qualities. Indeed, as one of the largest and fastest aluminum sailing yachts in the world, there’s plenty to be excited about when it comes to chartering her in the Caribbean.
Committed to delivering the very best in luxury living, as well an unrivalled sailing experience, Spirit of the C’s combines her high performance capabilities with a range of spaces dedicated for rest and relaxation. The hydraulic crows nest on the exterior, for example, elevates charter guests to situate them in a suitable position to enjoy panoramic views across the ocean.
Well-protected from the sun thanks to retractable biminis attached to the cockpit and outdoor lounge area, guests also have the option to enjoy their surroundings in shade when not soaking up the balmy Caribbean climate.
When guests aren’t busy catching fish from the specialised sports chairs fixed to the main deck aft, they’ll certainly be keen to take a dip in the Jacuzzi or a dive off of the swim platform. The perfect way to enjoy the waters of the Caribbean, sailing yacht Spirit of the C’s also comes with 2 auxiliary tenders to help access the more remote inlets and bays.
The main salon offers an attractive alternative to the exterior spaces, with the newly implemented minimalist design exuding a refreshing ambience. Whilst guests will no doubt enjoy the majority of their meals al fresco, there is a bar and dining table attached to the main salon for more formal occasions.
Besides a full-beam master suite, Spirit of the C’s includes 2 double cabins and 2 twins, providing comfortable accommodation for up to 10 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
With all of this in mind, there’s no doubt that the yacht is an ideal choice for those looking to escape to the Caribbean for a week this winter.
With a recently extended sundeck and refurbished interior, now is the perfect time to charter Spirit of the C’s
In order to find out more regarding S/Y Spirit of the C’s, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Caribbean.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...