Guaranteed to turn heads wherever she cruises, Rox Star boasts an exceptional sailing performance, a jet black hull and matching sails, and an incredible rock star-inspired interior.
Open for charter at the 2017 America’s Cup, she is now offering guests the chance to take in all the thrilling action of the iconic sporting event from her extraordinarily unique and stylish platform.
Preparing for its 35th edition, the America’s Cup will take place in the Great Sound of Bermuda and see the world’s best sailors battle for the oldest trophy in international sport.
Racing begins with the Louis Vuitton America’s Cup Qualifiers on 26th May and the top challenger will meet the defending champions ORACLE TEAM USA in the final cup match, starting on 17th June.
Those aboard charter yacht Rox Star will be treated to ringside seats, catching all the adrenaline-fuelled racing from the comfort of her foredeck, equipped with an oversized sunpad, or her large cockpit aft primed for entertainment.
Large windows in the sleek and stylish main salon, meanwhile, ensure guests never miss a piece of the action on their yacht charter. Styled by Swiss firm K-Architectes, the space is beautifully appointed with walnut timbers, leather bulkheads and angular furniture.
A strip of large skylights ensure the sumptuous lounge, corner bar and formal dining area are flooded with natural light and, likewise, the spacious master suite benefits from a skylight, which opens to provide access to the foredeck above.
The principal charterer will also enjoy the marble steam Hamman shower in the suite’s bathroom, while the remaining guests aboard the sailing yacht are able to retreat to one of four double cabins, which continue the cool and contemporary styling.
Other highlights include a swim platform that descends one metre below sea level for easy access into the ocean, as well as water toys such as Yamaha stand-up jet skis, wakeboards, towable toys, stand-up paddle boards and kayaks.
Those aboard charter yacht Rox Star will be treated to ringside seats, catching all the adrenaline-fuelled racing from the comfort of her large cockpit
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...