Guaranteed to turn heads wherever she cruises, Rox Star boasts an exceptional sailing performance, a jet black hull and matching sails, and an incredible rock star-inspired interior.
Open for charter at the 2017 America’s Cup, she is now offering guests the chance to take in all the thrilling action of the iconic sporting event from her extraordinarily unique and stylish platform.
Preparing for its 35th edition, the America’s Cup will take place in the Great Sound of Bermuda and see the world’s best sailors battle for the oldest trophy in international sport.
Racing begins with the Louis Vuitton America’s Cup Qualifiers on 26th May and the top challenger will meet the defending champions ORACLE TEAM USA in the final cup match, starting on 17th June.
Those aboard charter yacht Rox Star will be treated to ringside seats, catching all the adrenaline-fuelled racing from the comfort of her foredeck, equipped with an oversized sunpad, or her large cockpit aft primed for entertainment.
Large windows in the sleek and stylish main salon, meanwhile, ensure guests never miss a piece of the action on their yacht charter. Styled by Swiss firm K-Architectes, the space is beautifully appointed with walnut timbers, leather bulkheads and angular furniture.
A strip of large skylights ensure the sumptuous lounge, corner bar and formal dining area are flooded with natural light and, likewise, the spacious master suite benefits from a skylight, which opens to provide access to the foredeck above.
The principal charterer will also enjoy the marble steam Hamman shower in the suite’s bathroom, while the remaining guests aboard the sailing yacht are able to retreat to one of four double cabins, which continue the cool and contemporary styling.
Other highlights include a swim platform that descends one metre below sea level for easy access into the ocean, as well as water toys such as Yamaha stand-up jet skis, wakeboards, towable toys, stand-up paddle boards and kayaks.
Those aboard charter yacht Rox Star will be treated to ringside seats, catching all the adrenaline-fuelled racing from the comfort of her large cockpit
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new M/Y O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...