Guaranteed to turn heads wherever she cruises, Rox Star boasts an exceptional sailing performance, a jet black hull and matching sails, and an incredible rock star-inspired interior.
Open for charter at the 2017 America’s Cup, she is now offering guests the chance to take in all the thrilling action of the iconic sporting event from her extraordinarily unique and stylish platform.
Preparing for its 35th edition, the America’s Cup will take place in the Great Sound of Bermuda and see the world’s best sailors battle for the oldest trophy in international sport.
Racing begins with the Louis Vuitton America’s Cup Qualifiers on 26th May and the top challenger will meet the defending champions ORACLE TEAM USA in the final cup match, starting on 17th June.
Those aboard charter yacht Rox Star will be treated to ringside seats, catching all the adrenaline-fuelled racing from the comfort of her foredeck, equipped with an oversized sunpad, or her large cockpit aft primed for entertainment.
Large windows in the sleek and stylish main salon, meanwhile, ensure guests never miss a piece of the action on their yacht charter. Styled by Swiss firm K-Architectes, the space is beautifully appointed with walnut timbers, leather bulkheads and angular furniture.
A strip of large skylights ensure the sumptuous lounge, corner bar and formal dining area are flooded with natural light and, likewise, the spacious master suite benefits from a skylight, which opens to provide access to the foredeck above.
The principal charterer will also enjoy the marble steam Hamman shower in the suite’s bathroom, while the remaining guests aboard the sailing yacht are able to retreat to one of four double cabins, which continue the cool and contemporary styling.
Other highlights include a swim platform that descends one metre below sea level for easy access into the ocean, as well as water toys such as Yamaha stand-up jet skis, wakeboards, towable toys, stand-up paddle boards and kayaks.
Those aboard charter yacht Rox Star will be treated to ringside seats, catching all the adrenaline-fuelled racing from the comfort of her large cockpit
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.