Guaranteed to turn heads wherever she cruises, Rox Star boasts an exceptional sailing performance, a jet black hull and matching sails, and an incredible rock star-inspired interior.
Open for charter at the 2017 America’s Cup, she is now offering guests the chance to take in all the thrilling action of the iconic sporting event from her extraordinarily unique and stylish platform.
Preparing for its 35th edition, the America’s Cup will take place in the Great Sound of Bermuda and see the world’s best sailors battle for the oldest trophy in international sport.
Racing begins with the Louis Vuitton America’s Cup Qualifiers on 26th May and the top challenger will meet the defending champions ORACLE TEAM USA in the final cup match, starting on 17th June.
Those aboard charter yacht Rox Star will be treated to ringside seats, catching all the adrenaline-fuelled racing from the comfort of her foredeck, equipped with an oversized sunpad, or her large cockpit aft primed for entertainment.
Large windows in the sleek and stylish main salon, meanwhile, ensure guests never miss a piece of the action on their yacht charter. Styled by Swiss firm K-Architectes, the space is beautifully appointed with walnut timbers, leather bulkheads and angular furniture.
A strip of large skylights ensure the sumptuous lounge, corner bar and formal dining area are flooded with natural light and, likewise, the spacious master suite benefits from a skylight, which opens to provide access to the foredeck above.
The principal charterer will also enjoy the marble steam Hamman shower in the suite’s bathroom, while the remaining guests aboard the sailing yacht are able to retreat to one of four double cabins, which continue the cool and contemporary styling.
Other highlights include a swim platform that descends one metre below sea level for easy access into the ocean, as well as water toys such as Yamaha stand-up jet skis, wakeboards, towable toys, stand-up paddle boards and kayaks.
Those aboard charter yacht Rox Star will be treated to ringside seats, catching all the adrenaline-fuelled racing from the comfort of her large cockpit
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed