Launched last year by Turkish shipyard Oguz Marin, Rox Star is designed to navigate the world in style, safety and comfort. With high-performance sailing, a unique rock star-inspired interior and luxurious amenities, she has much to offer charter guests taking advantage of this last minute special offer.
The sailing yacht is currently based in Saint Martin and is perfect for an island-hopping adventure among the glittering Leeward Islands. Well-appointed deck spaces offer guests no-end of options for taking in the stunning surrounds and relaxing in the glorious Caribbean sunshine.
Sunbathing areas are located on the aft deck and forward, with the former boasting sun awnings to provide respite from the strong midday heat. There is also an elegant alfresco dining area and the beach club is ideal for making the most of the azure waters of the archipelago.
The interior of luxury yacht Rox Star from Swiss firm K-Architectes is as eye-catching as the pearlescent black hull and matching sails and deck house. Designed to allow guests to watch the scenery pass by, the full-beam main salon features large square windows as well as rich walnut timbers, angular furniture and leather bulkheads.
Skylights above allow natural light to flood into the interior space and, at night, guests can catch a view of the starry night sky.
A spacious master suite features a scenic skylight roof too, with private access to the foredeck above. Other distinguishing assets in the stateroom include a marble steam Hamman shower, warm brown leathers and gorgeous wooden furniture.
In total, the charter yacht can sleep 10 guests in five cabins, made up of one master suite, four double cabins and one Pullman.
Water toys on board include Jet Skis, paddle boards, kayaks, and snorkelling and fishing equipment.
The interior of luxury yacht Rox Star from Swiss firm K-Architectes is as eye-catching as the pearlescent black hull and matching sails
If you would like to take up the special offer on S/Y Rox Star, please speak to your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, browse and compare all luxury yachts available to charter in the Caribbean.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...