Launched last year by Turkish shipyard Oguz Marin, Rox Star is designed to navigate the world in style, safety and comfort. With high-performance sailing, a unique rock star-inspired interior and luxurious amenities, she has much to offer charter guests taking advantage of this last minute special offer.
The sailing yacht is currently based in Saint Martin and is perfect for an island-hopping adventure among the glittering Leeward Islands. Well-appointed deck spaces offer guests no-end of options for taking in the stunning surrounds and relaxing in the glorious Caribbean sunshine.
Sunbathing areas are located on the aft deck and forward, with the former boasting sun awnings to provide respite from the strong midday heat. There is also an elegant alfresco dining area and the beach club is ideal for making the most of the azure waters of the archipelago.
The interior of luxury yacht Rox Star from Swiss firm K-Architectes is as eye-catching as the pearlescent black hull and matching sails and deck house. Designed to allow guests to watch the scenery pass by, the full-beam main salon features large square windows as well as rich walnut timbers, angular furniture and leather bulkheads.
Skylights above allow natural light to flood into the interior space and, at night, guests can catch a view of the starry night sky.
A spacious master suite features a scenic skylight roof too, with private access to the foredeck above. Other distinguishing assets in the stateroom include a marble steam Hamman shower, warm brown leathers and gorgeous wooden furniture.
In total, the charter yacht can sleep 10 guests in five cabins, made up of one master suite, four double cabins and one Pullman.
Water toys on board include Jet Skis, paddle boards, kayaks, and snorkelling and fishing equipment.
The interior of luxury yacht Rox Star from Swiss firm K-Architectes is as eye-catching as the pearlescent black hull and matching sails
If you would like to take up the special offer on S/Y Rox Star, please speak to your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, browse and compare all luxury yachts available to charter in the Caribbean.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed