Launched last year by Turkish shipyard Oguz Marin, Rox Star is designed to navigate the world in style, safety and comfort. With high-performance sailing, a unique rock star-inspired interior and luxurious amenities, she has much to offer charter guests taking advantage of this last minute special offer.
The sailing yacht is currently based in Saint Martin and is perfect for an island-hopping adventure among the glittering Leeward Islands. Well-appointed deck spaces offer guests no-end of options for taking in the stunning surrounds and relaxing in the glorious Caribbean sunshine.
Sunbathing areas are located on the aft deck and forward, with the former boasting sun awnings to provide respite from the strong midday heat. There is also an elegant alfresco dining area and the beach club is ideal for making the most of the azure waters of the archipelago.
The interior of luxury yacht Rox Star from Swiss firm K-Architectes is as eye-catching as the pearlescent black hull and matching sails and deck house. Designed to allow guests to watch the scenery pass by, the full-beam main salon features large square windows as well as rich walnut timbers, angular furniture and leather bulkheads.
Skylights above allow natural light to flood into the interior space and, at night, guests can catch a view of the starry night sky.
A spacious master suite features a scenic skylight roof too, with private access to the foredeck above. Other distinguishing assets in the stateroom include a marble steam Hamman shower, warm brown leathers and gorgeous wooden furniture.
In total, the charter yacht can sleep 10 guests in five cabins, made up of one master suite, four double cabins and one Pullman.
Water toys on board include Jet Skis, paddle boards, kayaks, and snorkelling and fishing equipment.
The interior of luxury yacht Rox Star from Swiss firm K-Architectes is as eye-catching as the pearlescent black hull and matching sails
If you would like to take up the special offer on S/Y Rox Star, please speak to your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, browse and compare all luxury yachts available to charter in the Caribbean.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...