Built in 2009 by Turkey’s Antalya Shipyard, Miss B harmoniously combines a traditional exterior with a contemporary interior, and provides all the luxuries expected from a sailing yacht of her class.
A spacious alfresco dining area with director-style seating lies aft deck from where steps, both port and starboard, lead down to an extended swim platform, making enjoying the crystal clear waters effortless.
Lush sun pads lay atop the cabin house and further seating can be found forward towards the stern.
Large windows allow natural light to flood into the open-plan salon, which features a lounge to port and formal dining to starboard. Clean lines and neutral décor create an elegant yet inviting atmosphere to relax and entertain guests in.
Charter yacht Miss B comfortably sleeps eight guests in three double cabins and one twin cabin all exquisitely finished and boasting Burmese teak flooring.
Water toys on board include water skis, wind surfing gear, and snorkelling and fishing equipment.
Miss B has a cruising speed of 11 knots and can accommodate up to four crew members.
For more details on how to charter S/Y Miss B, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all superyachts available to charter in Turkey.
Create an elegant yet inviting atmosphere to relax and entertain guests in.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...