Built in 2009 by Turkey’s Antalya Shipyard, Miss B harmoniously combines a traditional exterior with a contemporary interior, and provides all the luxuries expected from a sailing yacht of her class.
A spacious alfresco dining area with director-style seating lies aft deck from where steps, both port and starboard, lead down to an extended swim platform, making enjoying the crystal clear waters effortless.
Lush sun pads lay atop the cabin house and further seating can be found forward towards the stern.
Large windows allow natural light to flood into the open-plan salon, which features a lounge to port and formal dining to starboard. Clean lines and neutral décor create an elegant yet inviting atmosphere to relax and entertain guests in.
Charter yacht Miss B comfortably sleeps eight guests in three double cabins and one twin cabin all exquisitely finished and boasting Burmese teak flooring.
Water toys on board include water skis, wind surfing gear, and snorkelling and fishing equipment.
Miss B has a cruising speed of 11 knots and can accommodate up to four crew members.
For more details on how to charter S/Y Miss B, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all superyachts available to charter in Turkey.
Create an elegant yet inviting atmosphere to relax and entertain guests in.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed