Built in 2009 by Turkey’s Antalya Shipyard, Miss B harmoniously combines a traditional exterior with a contemporary interior, and provides all the luxuries expected from a sailing yacht of her class.
A spacious alfresco dining area with director-style seating lies aft deck from where steps, both port and starboard, lead down to an extended swim platform, making enjoying the crystal clear waters effortless.
Lush sun pads lay atop the cabin house and further seating can be found forward towards the stern.
Large windows allow natural light to flood into the open-plan salon, which features a lounge to port and formal dining to starboard. Clean lines and neutral décor create an elegant yet inviting atmosphere to relax and entertain guests in.
Charter yacht Miss B comfortably sleeps eight guests in three double cabins and one twin cabin all exquisitely finished and boasting Burmese teak flooring.
Water toys on board include water skis, wind surfing gear, and snorkelling and fishing equipment.
Miss B has a cruising speed of 11 knots and can accommodate up to four crew members.
For more details on how to charter S/Y Miss B, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all superyachts available to charter in Turkey.
Create an elegant yet inviting atmosphere to relax and entertain guests in.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new M/Y O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...