Sailing yacht ‘Miss B’ New to Charter Market in the Mediterranean
Built in 2009 by Turkey’s Antalya Shipyard, Miss B harmoniously combines a traditional exterior with a contemporary interior, and provides all the luxuries expected from a sailing yacht of her class.
A spacious alfresco dining area with director-style seating lies aft deck from where steps, both port and starboard, lead down to an extended swim platform, making enjoying the crystal clear waters effortless.
Lush sun pads lay atop the cabin house and further seating can be found forward towards the stern.
Large windows allow natural light to flood into the open-plan salon, which features a lounge to port and formal dining to starboard. Clean lines and neutral décor create an elegant yet inviting atmosphere to relax and entertain guests in.
Charter yacht Miss B comfortably sleeps eight guests in three double cabins and one twin cabin all exquisitely finished and boasting Burmese teak flooring.
Water toys on board include water skis, wind surfing gear, and snorkelling and fishing equipment.
Miss B has a cruising speed of 11 knots and can accommodate up to four crew members.
For more details on how to charter S/Y Miss B, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all superyachts available to charter in Turkey.
Create an elegant yet inviting atmosphere to relax and entertain guests in.
More Yacht Information
Miss B Yacht For Charter
29m Unknown, 2009
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...