Launched this year, Love Story accommodates up to 14 guests in six cabins and is a perfect choice for those looking to explore the unspoiled cruising grounds of the region.
The stunning islands of the Adriatic Sea and the glittering Croatian coastline can be enjoyed from the abundance of sunbathing spots onboard Love Story, which is very much dedicated to outdoor living.
The sundeck-based Jacuzzi offers the perfect spot to lie back and take in the twinkling lights of the beautiful Mediterranean coastline after a busy day exploring.
Sumptuous cushioned seating can be found spread throughout the expansive aft deck for those morning coffees or cocktails at sunset. A hardtop provides shade should it be needed.
The flybridge provides a beautiful alfresco dining area, whilst the sundeck-based Jacuzzi offers the perfect spot to lie back and take in the twinkling lights of the beautiful Mediterranean coastline after a busy day exploring.
A hydraulic platform opens at the back of Love Story, to serve as a romantic spot for a private dinner for two, or a swim platform to get close to the azure waters of the Mediterranean.
Love Story also comes complete with an impressive collection of water toys to make it even easier to explore the glorious sunkissed islands and hidden coves dotted along the coastline. These include a jet ski, canoe, stand-up paddleboards, a wakeboard, water skis and fishing and snorkeling equipment.
The light wood and bright colors, along with beautiful gold and silver detailing and warm lighting create a hugely inviting warm and modern interior.
Stepping inside and the light wood and bright colors, along with beautiful gold and silver detailing and warm lighting create a hugely inviting warm and modern interior.
This is most evident in the open-plan main salon decorated in warm honey tones with rich blue accents. It serves as both a cozy corner for intimate conversations or a space for the charter group to catch up in at the formal dining area and bar. After a delicious meal guests can sink into the lounge seating and enjoy a film on the widescreen TV.
Six deluxe en-suite cabins, replete with beige and golden color shades and wood wall panels, offer a wonderful resting place for up to 14 guests each night. The accommodation is made up of two master suites, two double cabins which are convertible to twins and two triple cabins.
A superb new addition to the charter fleet, Love Story is ideal for making the most of the romantic sunsets and life along the pristine shores of the East Mediterranean.
If you’d like to learn more about being one of the first to charter S/Y Love Story in the Eastern Mediterranean please contact your yacht charter broker.
You can also view and compare the complete fleet of luxury charter yachts in the Mediterranean.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed