Italian for ‘The Force of Destiny’, La Forza Del Destino is a beautiful example of the Swan 77, built by Nautor’s Swan in 1992. As well as boasting an exceptional sailing performance, she has a huge interior for a yacht of her length thanks to her 20ft beam.
Her keen-to-race captain make her a great choice for a yacht regatta yacht charter too.
Plus a 2010 refit saw the addition of a new carbon fibre spar and boom, and new teak decks, cabin soles and soft interior furnishings.
The stunning sun-kissed cruising grounds of the region can be taken in from the alfresco dining table in the cockpit, and the lounging and sunbathing areas on the aft deck.
Inside the sailing yacht, the salon is composed of rich woods complemented by cream fabrics. Guests can unwind on comfortable sofas and dine with family and friends at a relaxed dining setup.
As well as boasting an exceptional sailing performance, she has a huge interior for a yacht of her length thanks to her 20ft beam.
Luxury yacht La Forza Del Destino can sleep up to six guests in three cabins comprised of a full-beam master suite and two twins.
She cruises at eight knots and reaches a top speed of 10 knots.
To take advantage of the special rate on S/Y La Forza Del Destino, please speak to your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in the Caribbean.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed